NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey, you're easily pleased.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Rightmove have a couple of good ones, especially Graham.

Virgin Media have one with some mesmerising nodding, the appeal of which I can't really explain.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That is my holidays to a T.

We do tui holidays every year( three times this year) and go to the yoga and Pilates classes unless they are stupid o’clock, which some of them tend to be.

I loved the John smiths adverts...” it’s not the bogey men in the wardrobe, it’s the burglers breaking in through the window....”. ...what?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
This one doesn’t make me laugh or smile. Just bawl. Was released not so long before my only child left for university, bless her.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
That is my holidays to a T.

We do tui holidays every year( three times this year) and go to the yoga and Pilates classes unless they are stupid o’clock, which some of them tend to be.

I loved the John smiths adverts...” it’s not the bogey men in the wardrobe, it’s the burglers breaking in through the window....”. ...what?

Top bombing

and

Ave it

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Sergei, remote control.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I smile for sentimental reasons not humour at the guide dog for the blind advert of the little girl playing football with her blind father on the touch line.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Must admit that I tend to record programmes now so I can skip the ads, but back in the day Tango produced some classic ads and the Cinzano ones with Joan Collins and Leonard Rossiter were funny.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The new Subway one is alright

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here