Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Building improvements

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
So, I have this bungalow in Rustington that needs a couple of walls knocking down, new kitchen, paved back and front gardens, bathroom taken out and tiled, the suite is fine, revamped sun room and other minor improvements. I'll say now, I am getting two other building companies in to quote. But if anyone here is interested in quoting me, please let me know.

Cheers.

Good luck! We are doing similar in SO53, except it’s a house and not a bungalow.

We’re actually going through a tendering process at the moment.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Once you re tile a bathroom , Often the suite can look quite tired or shabby so you may need a new one. My advice go for a mid range one they wear far better than the crap they sell in the likes of B & Q. Also always fully tile a bathroom never half tile or worse still just paint, looks like you are trying to do it on the cheap.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've just realised I'm in the wrong job. A builder just emailed me back and said he's not available til March 2021!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Once you re tile a bathroom , Often the suite can look quite tired or shabby so you may need a new one. My advice go for a mid range one they wear far better than the crap they sell in the likes of B & Q. Also always fully tile a bathroom never half tile or worse still just paint, looks like you are trying to do it on the cheap.

Post reported. I know we're all having a joke but that's taking things too far! :nono:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've just realised I'm in the wrong job. A builder just emailed me back and said he's not available til March 2021!

Might be in the nick.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Try Cloud Nine, I haven't had any work done by them but have heard good things and they seem very active in the EP, Rustington areas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here