Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Alex Revell

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
https://www.theatelierformula.com/the-author

Graham Westley's website is unintentionally hilarious. Chock-full of David Brentism's.

"An established and professional football league manager with experience of managing England's original double winners - Preston North End." (taking indirect credit for something that happened in 1889 :lolol: )

"Killed countless giants in major cup competitions" ???

Worth a quick browse if you're bored.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
https://www.theatelierformula.com/the-author

Graham Westley's website is unintentionally hilarious. Chock-full of David Brentism's.

"An established and professional football league manager with experience of managing England's original double winners - Preston North End." (taking indirect credit for something that happened in 1889 :lolol: )

"Killed countless giants in major cup competitions" ???

Worth a quick browse if you're bored.

How did you manage to avoid quoting the header?!

“I could write 1000 pages or more to capture my life so far. But this is not intended to be about me. 48 years is well over 17,500 days of life; that is a lot to discuss. Instead of doing that, I have picked out a few stories that are the tips of their respective icebergs. They are moments that reflect many other experiences which have created important learnings that I have come to treasure and which I hope might help others”.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Absolutely sensational!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How did you manage to avoid quoting the header?!

“I could write 1000 pages or more to capture my life so far. But this is not intended to be about me. 48 years is well over 17,500 days of life; that is a lot to discuss. Instead of doing that, I have picked out a few stories that are the tips of their respective icebergs. They are moments that reflect many other experiences which have created important learnings that I have come to treasure and which I hope might help others”.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Absolutely sensational!

Like I say, chock-full of claptrap, just take your pick.

By the way, he is NOT a "self-made millionaire". His dad started and ran his own business which did very well. He put Westley through a private education, after which he helped run the business, which they then eventually sold for a tidy profit. But it was his dad, not him, who got it all going.

The blokes a Walter Mitty. My flabber will be gasted if he gets another job in the EFL.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Just when the caterpillar thought it was going to die, it became a butterly"

Do caterpillars think ? Are they there in their cocoons having some kind of existential crisis before they hatch ? Its a chinstroker, to be sure.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
"Just when the caterpillar thought it was going to die, it became a butterly"

Do caterpillars think ? Are they there in their cocoons having some kind of existential crisis before they hatch ? Its a chinstroker, to be sure.

Well, as Thomas Nagel pointed out in his seminal essay "What's it like to be a bat?" we, as humans, can't have any knowledge of what it's like to be another creature even if we have run detailed experiments to try to ascertain how they think.

You can apply the same criterion to caterpillars ... or even football managers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here