Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Garden patio quote

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Does anyone on here do any landscape gardening. We have some bricks in the garden making a patio space around 2m x 5m but the wife would like these replaced with some paving slabs. Does anyone have a rough guide for a price

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To patio or not to patio - that is the question.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Does anyone on here do any landscape gardening. We have some bricks in the garden making a patio space around 2m x 5m but the wife would like these replaced with some paving slabs. Does anyone have a rough guide for a price

Try getting a quote from "Any Gardens" based in Shoreham. I know him and he does very good and honest work.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Wow, that is quite a quote!

It all depends, if the patio is up to the house, you might have enough height below your damp course to just lay slabs on top of what you have there already, and not need any excavation or skip to dispose of soil or old patio, or you might need to break up whats there and dig out. Then the slabs themselves, could be £15 a square metre or £100. How easy access to where they are to be laid could also be a factor, especially if what is there has to come out first.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It all depends, if the patio is up to the house, you might have enough height below your damp course to just lay slabs on top of what you have there already, and not need any excavation or skip to dispose of soil or old patio, or you might need to break up whats there and dig out. Then the slabs themselves, could be £15 a square metre or £100. How easy access to where they are to be laid could also be a factor, especially if what is there has to come out first.

As a homeowner who’s hired skips, they’ve become incredibly expensive in recent times, the waste companies themselves being obligated to sort the waste and pay high landfill charges.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Try getting a quote from "Any Gardens" based in Shoreham. I know him and he does very good and honest work.

Another vote for Mark @any gardens. Seen his work around and they are pretty good. Also Adur Landscapes (www.adurlandscapes.com) did my daughters driveway just before Xmas and he made a cracking job of it. Very reasonable quote and nice bloke - can't remember his name, did the job on time and no fuss.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010

basicalyl what my pm said nearly impossible to quote with out visiting the site

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
basicalyl what my pm said nearly impossible to quote with out visiting the site

Aye...It’s a prerequisite of any quote I give

For the OP try Eddie Lancaster (google it or pm me for details)....ive known him for years ..he’s the only guy I would recommend..trustworthy and reliable and does a cracking job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here