Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Kitchen Installation - Worthing area

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We’re hoping to replace our kitchen, together with wall tiles and flooring (currently lino).

Is there anyone NSC would recommend in terms of getting quotes etc.

As always any help appreciated....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
Been a while since we had ours done but we used Freestyle kitchens from Broadwater. Found them best value, installation went well and no problems since it was all done.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Easy enough job, should only take 5 minutes.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
If you want to get a separate quote for the tiling, I can highly recomment Beautile Tiling. 07979 795865. Worthing based.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
We're having our kitchen done at the moment, same builders who did our loft conversion. Kitchen units from Howdens.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Just to jump in on this thread - would anyone recommend any builders who do kitchen extensions/combining dining rooms and kitchens? Again in the Worthing area. Any replies very much appreciated.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
We’re hoping to replace our kitchen, together with wall tiles and flooring (currently lino).

Is there anyone NSC would recommend in terms of getting quotes etc.

As always any help appreciated....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you get on with the new kitchen? Looking at the date of your post, I’m guessing that it hasn’t got underway Just yet given CV19.

We’re looking to replace ours in the next few months and I’m looking for a decent kitchen fitter in the Lewes area... if anyone has any recommendations over this way, it would be appreciated..

Also it’s been the best part of 10 years since I paid for a new kitchen, what’s a ball park cost for a middle of the range kitchen in a mid sized terraced house?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here