Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Only two games today

Fecking Danny Ings scores AGAIN

Saints 1 Burnley 1

A draw best for us?

Wood off, potential hamstring and no Barnes either

Norwich to pull off the shock of the season and beat Liverpool?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Draw would be best, yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Forest West Brom game is very tasty and tackles flying in like it used be.

No tippy tappy shite, just proper blood and guts football.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Think that both Burnley and Southampton will be clear enough from the threat of relegation and have enough to survive, so not really too fussed about their result.

Just hoping Liverpool do what most people expect at Norwich, and that Spurs can do us a favour by winning at Villa tomorrow, coupled with a home win for Arsenal against Newcastle.

The realist in me still expects it to be be 3 down from the current bottom six. I predicted 16th this season and am nervously hoping I will be right!

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Burnley - Southampton is a bit tricky. Obviously a draw is a point lost somewhere, but a win for either is zero for the other. We have a better goal difference than both of them, so I'll go for the draw.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Burnley's fourth choice striker is Vydra (first goal for 18 months so would fit right in).

The Albion's fourth choice striker is Shane Duffy.

F**king shambles.

#JokeClub.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Apparently getting on the player’s backs whilst Burnley slow everything down. Just like us then
I bet The Dell was ALWAYS a calderon of noise and positivity.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
With their one boring song, sung at two tempo's (copying Spuds with the slow version).

Yep. Maybe slightly biased as I can’t stand the club but it really is one of the worst atmosphere’s in the country.

I know they’re not popular on here but living between the two and having gone to both grounds many times over the years, give me Fratton Park and Pompey fans over St Marys and Southampton fans every day of the week.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well played by Bardsley. A hefty elbow to the skull from Obafemi, but he was up pretty quickly.

Most PL players would milk that with multiple parachute rolls, followed by the modern acting technique of frantically slapping the turf.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well played by Bardsley. A hefty elbow to the skull from Obafemi, but he was up pretty quickly.

Most PL players would milk that with multiple parachute rolls, followed by the modern acting technique of frantically slapping the turf.

No Burnley player wants this game to go on a minute longer than it needs too.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yep. Maybe slightly biased as I can’t stand the club but it really is one of the worst atmosphere’s in the country.

I know they’re not popular on here but living between the two and having gone to both grounds many times over the years, give me Fratton Park and Pompey fans over St Marys and Southampton fans every day of the week.

Same here. I’ve disliked Stains for 40 plus years (probably started season 1977/78, predictably).

I go against the NSC grain of not hating Pompey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here