Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich away tickets

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Don't manage to do many aways now, but would love to do this one and a few of us have been half-planning it.

Any idea when on sale, and what sort of allocation we're likely to get? I've only got around 210 points, chances of getting a ticket?

Thanks!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Book a pitch side room at the holiday inn if you can’t get a ticket.

FD2D3C54-BB15-4E27-8451-9FE2AA5DD3A6.jpeg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Don't manage to do many aways now, but would love to do this one and a few of us have been half-planning it.

Any idea when on sale, and what sort of allocation we're likely to get? I've only got around 210 points, chances of getting a ticket?

Thanks!

Should be on sale from 3rd March, so 210 points will be a few days after.

As it's Easter, and many would have gone in the promotion season would expect you should be OK for a ticket,

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Want to book rooms but the announcement for Tv is due on 21 Feb.

A mouth watering relegation battle, Sky will be all over it.

Room rates already through the roof, is it Easter or something?

1200px_0016_premier_league_football.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
On the basis Sheff U and Wolves don’t appear to have sold out, unlikely this will either........

For some reason Mrs D has decided Norwich will be her chosen ‘excuse for a weekend away on the back of a football match’ this season (following previous weird choices like Swansea, Cardiff and Nottingham in recent seasons). It’ll be Burnley next [emoji23][emoji23]

Jul 7, 2003
On the basis Sheff U and Wolves don’t appear to have sold out, unlikely this will either........

I think part of the problem with Sheff U is that there are no direct trains from London. You have to go out via the East Coast main line which also means none of those nice cheap GroupSave tickets which you can normally get to Sheffield.

That and the fact we are crap at the moment:whistle:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I think part of the problem with Sheff U is that there are no direct trains from London. You have to go out via the East Coast main line which also means none of those nice cheap GroupSave tickets which you can normally get to Sheffield.

Pretty certain Sheffield Utd sold out, a few have appeared on the site, probably returned sponsors / club tickets as they tend to a week or so before the game. 9 available on the site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

Sheffield United has sold out a few times, they just keep putting a few more on sale here and there. The last lot were gone in about a day.

Only sold about 1,750 for Wolves though.

Pretty poor, and here’s me thinking our support was quite good!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sheffield United has sold out a few times, they just keep putting a few more on sale here and there. The last lot were gone in about a day.

Only sold about 1,750 for Wolves though.

Pretty poor, and here’s me thinking our support was quite good!

There’s about 10 on sale now for Sheff Utd (including several together so clearly some returns) if anyone is still looking. Wolves is poor - had to take a reduced allocation.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey

It's no real hardship to change at Doncaster for Sheffield. If you really want to go you can always find a way. £50 return from London on Two Together Pass.
For me we are playing better football away just need to stop conceding sort goals.

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
IMO Norwich will go as low as it can, crap view, crap journey and we have played there in recent seasons

This for me as well, or at least I hope so as wanting to go and also tie in a few beers with a mate in Norwich too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's no real hardship to change at Doncaster for Sheffield. If you really want to go you can always find a way. £50 return from London on Two Together Pass.
For me we are playing better football away just need to stop conceding sort goals.

Granville asking, what is a s-s-sort goal ?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Well happy with all the responses so far because this is the one away game of the season I've been waiting for! I'm a MyAlbion+ member so I'm feeling more encouraged that I'll get tickets for this one. #SeagullsoverEastAnglia :banana:

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Well happy with all the responses so far because this is the one away game of the season I've been waiting for! I'm a MyAlbion+ member so I'm feeling more encouraged that I'll get tickets for this one. #SeagullsoverEastAnglia :banana:

Whereabouts in Suffolk are you?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Same here, one of our priority games and judging on recent form might be huge.

Not sure why people are slating it. Good chance of a few train beers, decent city for pubs, nice stadium - we had a cracking day at the 3-3 few years back.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
There’s about 10 on sale now for Sheff Utd (including several together so clearly some returns) if anyone is still looking. Wolves is poor - had to take a reduced allocation.

Really crap away end can’t generate any atmosphere, was better when away fans went in the corner the 2-2 was amusing fist fights with home fans over the barrier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here