Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Balloons for Sheffield Utd?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dunno about that, but even a half-smart CPFC following will be taking balloons en mass to the Amex. And fair play to them, we'd be exactly the same in their shoes. Exactly what our shitferbrains players deserve, over and above their rightly-docked wages

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I fully expect PB to have added balloons to the list of banned items at the Amex by the next home game.

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm in

blue-striped-mylar-balloons_3_4229.jpg

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Dunno about that, but even a half-smart CPFC following will be taking balloons en mass to the Amex. And fair play to them, we'd be exactly the same in their shoes. Exactly what our shitferbrains players deserve, over and above their rightly-docked wages

Docked wages? I have missed that or is that just an assumption?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

PB will obviously implement a total balloon ban after the players SHOCKING behaviour that has BESMIRCHED the good name of the club irreparably. This will, of course, also apply to the club’s CUSTOMERS, so no-one will be allowed into the ground with balloons.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I’m against what they did, but taking the piss is what we do best so, yes, let’s have balloons. Get in first before the away fans do it and think they’ve scored a point over us.

I’m not paying for them though.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
We’re Brighton and hove Albion, we do drugs when we want.

In the meantime we can’t bring a bottle top into the ground

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Balloons for Sheffield United?

Only if we can all dress as firefighters the week after.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here