Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] To give Boris Johnson credit....

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He has now learned to fill in his register of interest forms correctly.

Boris Johnson's Christmas break was a £15,000 gift from a wealthy businessman, it has been revealed.

The prime minister and his partner Carrie Symonds accepted accommodation for the private trip to St Vincent and the Grenadines in the Caribbean.

It was a gift from David Ross, a Conservative donor who co-founded Carphone Warehouse.

The details were recorded in Mr Johnson's entry in the Commons' register of members' interests.

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnsons-christmas-break-was-15-000-gift-from-tory-donor-11932586

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Bliar used to stay at Cliffs' pad in he Caribbean so nothing new here

Yes dear boy. I was congratulating Boris on learning how to fill the forms in. He has a bit of "form" in that regard.

The reprimand follows a similar finding in December, when Mr Johnson was ordered to apologise over the late declaration of £52,000 in book royalty payments.

In its latest report, the committee said the failure to declare the property interest in time revealed a "pattern of behaviour" regarding respect for rules on declarations.

It added that Mr Johnson had given an assurance as part of the previous investigation that his interests declaration was up to date, but this "proved not to be the case".

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes dear boy. I was congratulating Boris on learning how to fill the forms in. He has a bit of "form" in that regard.

So your beef is really about Boris just filling out a form ?

Seems a pretty pointless thread unless there is another agenda to start a post on him ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The bitterness still raw from the 12th December 2019 election night. Life’s too short to let it eat away for 5 years.

5 years, could be quite a bit longer if Labour elect another pillock

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bless him, he needs all the cash he can get thanks to the indeterminate number of offspring he has spaffed out.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The bitterness still raw from the 12th December 2019 election night. Life’s too short to let it eat away for 5 years.

Not bitter at all, doesn't really affect me who is power. It's just another indication of the weird political times we are in with teflon politicians, who for "some greater good" can get away with anything. Add to that a completely non existent opposition.

My "agenda" is to point out that Cliff wasn't a Labour donor, but this bloke clearly is. There are also at least two police investigations currently underway involving our Prime Minister.

In "normal" times, he'd be under pressure but very clearly isn't.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
So your beef is really about Boris just filling out a form ?

Seems a pretty pointless thread unless there is another agenda to start a post on him ?

I don't think it's a beef. I think it's congratulating Boris for doing something right for a change and not lying to people.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I don't think it's a beef. I think it's congratulating Boris for doing something right for a change and not lying to people.

Wrong, if you read what he posted he has confirmed what his agenda is

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Wrong, if you read what he posted he has confirmed what his agenda is

I was both congratulating Boris for not lying whist pointing out his previous behaivour. A complexity of thought that is apparently deemed suspicious.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not bitter at all, doesn't really affect me who is power. It's just another indication of the weird political times we are in with teflon politicians, who for "some greater good" can get away with anything. Add to that a completely non existent opposition.

My "agenda" is to point out that Cliff wasn't a Labour donor, but this bloke clearly is. There are also at least two police investigations currently underway involving our Prime Minister.

In "normal" times, he'd be under pressure but very clearly isn't.

Do you mean the same chap who dabbled in drugs and conspired to get a journalist beaten up ? The one who has also been spouting racist and Islamophobic guff ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

sshhhhhhhhhhh...........

Flag_of_North_Korea.svg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So, "To give Boris Johnson credit.... " you then use the opening to give him anything but credit, giving details of his previous alleged shortcomings. So, "To give Boris Johnson credit.... " is just a bit of sarcasm then.

Why bother? there was no need - we all know your agenda.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
So, "To give Boris Johnson credit.... " you then use the opening to give him anything but credit, giving details of his previous alleged shortcomings. So, "To give Boris Johnson credit.... " is just a bit of sarcasm then.

Why bother? there was no need - we all know your agenda.

I'm sorry I offended dear Leader.

ss-180909-north-korea-anniversary-celebration-1447_37f54d2a279db233b4b62269db98440e.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Oh, do grow up.

Many Remainers and anti-Tories posters have moved on with their lives and no doubt onto the fresh political debates ahead.

Whilst from sour others, it’s going to be 5 years of one-eyed links to articles.

After the spiteful NSC war over 4 years between Remainers and Brexiteers, augmented with those hung their hopes on Momentum’s marxist economics, it was inevitable that the 12th December would lead to some being bad losers. It would have been the same the other way round.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Wrong flag, Corbyn and Lansman didn’t win, we kept the Union Jack.

Going to be hard to find an excuse to fly it when Northern Ireland and Scotland leave that same Union though in the next few years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here