Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd ask for a sword and a giraffe.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I hope they buy some £10k watches while they're at it.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Professional footballers they may be, but they're pretty useless at blowing up balloons.

And there's no jelly and ice-cream either.

Rubbish party.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Pin the tail on the donkey ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ah takes me back the the summer festivals

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Disappointing from the players and disappointing that a BHAFC fan has posted that video on a social media platform for the whole to see. A number of Albion fans have rightly requested the video to be deleted.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Disappointing from the players and disappointing that a BHAFC fan has posted that video on a social media platform for the whole to see. A number of Albion fans have rightly requested the video to be deleted.

I kind of agree that posting it was a bad idea, but if you don't want to be filmed doing something stupid, don't do the stupid thing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Duffy and Stephens, now there’s a surprise.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I kind of agree that posting it was a bad idea, but if you don't want to be filmed doing something stupid, don't do the stupid thing.

Given the number of cameras filming them I’m surprised there’s not more footage online; what plums.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Does it count as drug taking? Could there be repercussions, would the dope testers detect it as an illegal substance?

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I'm an old fart. Can someone please elaborate what it is they are actually doing!? and why are the potential consequences!??

Thanks

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Does it count as drug taking? Could there be repercussions, would the dope testers detect it as an illegal substance?

It’s not illegal and lots of high profile players have been caught doing it in recent years (Raheem Sterling, a few Arsenal players) but it’s a pretty stupid thing for struggling players to be videoed doing on a mid season training/bonding trip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here