Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Neal Maupay V Ollie Watkins ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Noticed that Watkins is on 20 now for the season.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not really comparing like for like then, are you? Maupay scored 45 in 95 games for Brentford, so I'm guessing a similar or better return in the same division.

Just checked, Watkins has 40 in 117 games for Brentford so Maupay had the better scoring rate...

I am more interested in the fact Brentford could offload another 20 million pound player if they fail to go up this term and who is the better player of the two when in the Championship from what people have seen this season of Watkins.

You have to watch The Championship though to form an opinion I guess.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I am more interested in the fact Brentford could offload another 20 million pound player if they fail to go up this term and who is the better player of the two when in the Championship from what people have seen this season of Watkins.

You have to watch The Championship though to form an opinion I guess.

So people "that watch The Championship" didn't rate Maupay when he was banging them in for Brentford then?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So people "that watch The Championship" didn't rate Maupay when he was banging them in for Brentford then?

Of course they did. I’m asking people who have seen both who they think is best. You’re very defensive.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
The bit I think that is being missed is how are Brentford finding and developing these players. Sign up their recruitment team.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sorry, yes I was being a bit tetchy, I took this as another, “we wasted our money” posts that are all too frequent on here of late... apologies!

No worries.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Striker playing for a club doing well near the top of a lower division scores more than a striker playing for a club struggling at the lower end of a higher division?

No, beats me ....................................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here