Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Waiting List

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Can anyone confirm the current position for this? How many are on the waiting list? Thanks.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'd heard 7,000

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Well, someone on this board has been on the waiting list since August and is currently around the 7500 mark on the list, so I’d guess it’s over 8000.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
There will be a waiting list all the time we are in the promised land and a lengthy one at that.
Fall through the trap door and it would disappear overnight.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
There will be a waiting list all the time we are in the promised land and a lengthy one at that.
Fall through the trap door and it would disappear overnight.

Rubbish! There was a waiting list of over 5000 when we were a Championship club.Very few fans will not renew.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Rubbish! There was a waiting list of over 5000 when we were a Championship club.Very few fans will not renew.

I bought a half-season ST for my daughter (that I've always renewed) in the December of the season we got promoted without her having ever been on the list, so that's nonsense.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I’ve been number 4 on the list for 18 months now, never got a phone call or offer in the summer though

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I bought a half-season ST for my daughter (that I've always renewed) in the December of the season we got promoted without her having ever been on the list, so that's nonsense.

Was just about to say I remember half season tickets still being offered that last Championship season so there can't have been a waiting list halfway through the season.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I’ve been number 4 on the list for 18 months now, never got a phone call or offer in the summer though

They went to at least 0-2500 on the waiting list last summer (as my daughter got offered at 2400 odd) so you might want to check your contact details.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

giphy (2).gif

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Same here. Odd how that myth keeps getting repeated.

I did the same the season before. The club actually suggested I get a half season ticket. I did and upgraded to a full season ticket the following year.

I didn’t have to wait at all. It was definitely a buyers’ market.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003

Agreed, but not all on the 'waiting list' will take up the offer of a season ticket if offered.

Loads of people in my old workplace who are 'members' who (rightly or wrongly) only go occasionally have not accepted the offer in the last 2 seasons because they can't commit to every game.

I wonder how many of the 7000 or so classified as being on 'the waiting list' would actually take up the offer if made to them.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Agreed, but not all on the 'waiting list' will take up the offer of a season ticket if offered.

Loads of people in my old workplace who are 'members' who (rightly or wrongly) only go occasionally have not accepted the offer in the last 2 seasons because they can't commit to every game.

I wonder how many of the 7000 or so classified as being on 'the waiting list' would actually take up the offer if made to them.

As I understand it you can only defer the offer of a season ticket for 1 season then go to the back of the waiting list again.

Friend of mine was on the list and got offered a seat for the start of this season. Due to him just losing his job he didn't take the offer up but is at the front of the queue for next season. If he doesn't take a seat this spring/summer he is back to the bottom of the queue.

Last edited:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
As I understand it you can only defer the offer of a season ticker for 1 season then go to the back of the waiting list again.

Friend of mine was on the list and got offered a seat for the start of this season. Due to him just losing his job he didn't take the offer up but is at the front of the queue for next season. If he doesn't take a seat this spring/summer he is back to the bottom of the queue.

That’s correct I’m sure. My old man was offered one he’s around 600 on the list. Due to Ill health he declined but retained his position. If he is offered one again and declines he will be back to the bottom of the list

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Get relegated and there won’t be one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st year there defo still will be we all have to renew now. Be interesting to see what happens if we were relegated and struggle in the championship as I’m sure the list will rapidly disappear

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here