Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Palace game will be pivotal

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Sheff Utd away is tough and I think realistically we’d accept 1 point now.

But Palace. At home, one of those weird 12:30 kick offs.

What a win this could be. We’re playing them at the right time to drag them right into relegation. Some silky Potterball again, exactly how we dominated them at Selhurst. We humiliated them last time. This time we take our chances.

Even Potters critics would be won over after a big famous win. Roy announces he’s retiring.

Just wanted to put a positive spin on things. We’re not down yet. Have faith in GP.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sheff Utd away is tough and I think realistically we’d accept 1 point now.

But Palace. At home, one of those weird 12:30 kick offs.

What a win this could be. We’re playing them at the right time to drag them right into relegation. Some silky Potterball again, exactly how we dominated them at Selhurst. We humiliated them last time. This time we take our chances.

Even Potters critics would be won over after a big famous win. Roy announces he’s retiring.

Just wanted to put a positive spin on things. We’re not down yet. Have faith in GP.

Sounds like a good plan. The last time we had an early kick off at home against them was the St.Patricks Day massacre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can’t bring myself to build that game up anymore - disappointed I opened the thread :lol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Santa got the whole family tickets. . . It could be the day out of the year, but recent shit shows suggest I may be better off hiding in the garage tinkering and listening to music.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Predictable outcome in my opinion. Palace will be organised and sit deep, Cahill will play with a cigar on and they’ll do us on the counter.

The bit in your post in bold will certainly be true.

The rest possibly true

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Remarkable that we are in our respective positions given the way we tore them a new one at their place (while drawing).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We went to Palace full of confidence as a team, that has gone recently. It’s going to be a scrappy hard watch imo

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If we spend most of the game hoofing to Murray then we will probably lose. But hey your ST prices have increased, probably to cover the cost of the £30m striker we signed in Jan...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Yep, we are great when it comes to ‘ pivotal ‘ games.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Palace games are always important, but this one could indeed be pivotal.

We really need to get a win under our belt in 2020, and this game would be ideal to do that.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Surely it's their turn to win

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here