Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moving of seats at the Amex - very unAlbion

chunky44

Mar 29, 2010
Chailey
I sent this to the club today regarding moving of seats in the renewal pack from E1G to E1H - it may seem a small point however, no options or notice was given; I expect better from our club and would like a response from Mr Barber; tell me others will not accept this without complaint?

To whom it may concern,

Following the receipt of my renewal pack this week, to say I am disappointed at my established seats being moved from E1G to E1H is somewhat of an understatement.

I went to the game yesterday against Watford and have noted the relocated position in line with the corner flag rather than the edge of the 18-yard line, what a complete joke?!

My friends and I who all sit together and have done so since the second season at the Amex, are appalled at the nature of the communication and lack of consideration for loyalty during the Championship years.

I would have expected to be given the option to maintain our current positions - this was not offered, as it stands I am considering my season ticket renewal unless I receive some assurance for my concern, disappointment and disgust.

Until now, I was satisfied that loyal fans were considered by the club ahead of the opportunity to make money from new fans who may pay more for the same seats.

Mr Barber - please listen to the concerns of me and my fellow fans as we move into the next decade as lifelong Albion fans.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I sent this to the club today regarding moving of seats in the renewal pack from E1G to E1H - it may seem a small point however, no options or notice was given; I expect better from our club and would like a response from Mr Barber; tell me others will not accept this without complaint?

To whom it may concern,

Following the receipt of my renewal pack this week, to say I am disappointed at my established seats being moved from E1G to E1H is somewhat of an understatement.

I went to the game yesterday against Watford and have noted the relocated position in line with the corner flag rather than the edge of the 18-yard line, what a complete joke?!

My friends and I who all sit together and have done so since the second season at the Amex, are appalled at the nature of the communication and lack of consideration for loyalty during the Championship years.

I would have expected to be given the option to maintain our current positions - this was not offered, as it stands I am considering my season ticket renewal unless I receive some assurance for my concern, disappointment and disgust.

Until now, I was satisfied that loyal fans were considered by the club ahead of the opportunity to make money from new fans who may pay more for the same seats.

Mr Barber - please listen to the concerns of me and my fellow fans as we move into the next decade as lifelong Albion fans.

OP may well have missed this thread which discusses the issue in some depth

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...t-Renewals-Family-Stand-moved-from-E1G-to-E1H!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here