Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League Sunday 9/2/20

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Which of the home sides is going to let us down today?

Sheff Utd v Bournemouth (14:00)
Man City v West Ham (16:30)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Sheff Utd 1 Bournemouth 1

Man City 3 West Ham 0

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sheff Utd continue to dumbfound the experts so I reckon a 2-0 home win as I'm no expert.

Oh

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Hoping for Sheffield United to cruise into a 4-0 lead before a mass brawl late on leading to a couple of red cards and injuries for both sides.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sheffield 1 Bournemouth 3

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Bournemouth showing what returning belief can mean.

Some suggesting Howe under pressure for his job a few weeks ago. Painful that it was us, but a win, no matter how you get it can see a season saving run emerge.

If Bournemouth do win, let’s hope the reverse is true for Sheff Utd.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Bournemouth in a false position. Had 7-8 of first 11 injured for two months and now all nearly back. Should finish top half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bournemouth in a false position. Had 7-8 of first 11 injured for two months and now all nearly back. Should finish top half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t they got players refusing to sign contracts and likely to leave in the summer though? Fraser etc ?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Bournemouth showing what returning belief can mean.

Some suggesting Howe under pressure for his job a few weeks ago. Painful that it was us, but a win, no matter how you get it can see a season saving run emerge.

If Bournemouth do win, let’s hope the reverse is true for Sheff Utd.

Bournemouth showing that no matter what kind of awful run you're on, all you need is a Brighton game to turn around your fortunes and regain confidence.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Bournemouth showing that no matter what kind of awful run you're on, all you need is a Brighton game to turn around your fortunes and regain confidence.

Indeed. We’re like the AA for broken down football clubs. Ring us up, we’ll come down and get you up and running in no time at all. Bury must desperately wanna play us, maybe we should offer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here