Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bssouma....??

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
well i have to admit my kilkenny went down the kitchen sink and i went to bed when we allowed watford to dance forward and score , same old same old .....defence backing off .....midfield passing sideways , backwards , back to keeper , out to dunk , unto proper sideways , side ways , sideways , backwards....i mean ffs.....we are now out of the end of a 4 game streak that could have gone a long way to making our survival a lot more likely but we have not realised the potential of playing 4 teams who we are in direct contention for relegation/survival.....with this in mind i can't help wondering exactly who is going to generate some attacking intent from midfield......Bissouma is my guess does anyone know what's happening with him ...??:moo:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
well i have to admit my kilkenny went down the kitchen sink and i went to bed when we allowed watford to dance forward and score , same old same old .....defence backing off .....midfield passing sideways , backwards , back to keeper , out to dunk , unto proper sideways , side ways , sideways , backwards....i mean ffs.....we are now out of the end of a 4 game streak that could have gone a long way to making our survival a lot more likely but we have not realised the potential of playing 4 teams who we are in direct contention for relegation/survival.....with this in mind i can't help wondering exactly who is going to generate some attacking intent from midfield......Bissouma is my guess does anyone know what's happening with him ...??:moo:

Was substituted at half time in his last two appearances so now at the back of the queue.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Was substituted at half time in his last two appearances so now at the back of the queue.

He was at the back of the Mill Road P&R queue at the top of the stairs last night looking lost. We had to point him to where the taxis pick up

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bssouma reminds me of Rowan Ince, Great first season then disappears into obscurity. Both players were exciting and looked decent signings.

Lush

Mods' Pet
He was at the back of the Mill Road P&R queue at the top of the stairs last night looking lost. We had to point him to where the taxis pick up

Possibly because of this. Given our 'no dickheads rule' it doesn't look good.

From Brighton and Hove News Nov 14th 2019.

"Albion midfielder Yves Bissouma has been banned from driving for six months for speeding in his Mercedes on Hove seafront.
The Malian international, who lives in Hove, was caught doing more than 30mph on Kingsway on 4 May this year.

His case was heard in his absence at Crawley Magistrates Court on 17 September. The bench also fined him £660, ordered him to pay £85 costs and put four points on his licence.

He was also convicted of failing to give information about who was driving the same car which was suspected of being involved in an offence in Shoreham on 10 December last year, and fined another £660, ordered to pay costs of £85, and a victim surcharge of £66. Another three points were added to his licence.

The midfielder joined Albion in July 2018 and has made 31 appearances for the Seagulls so far."

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Thought Biss has looked outstanding for us at times.

Sad to see he’s not getting many chances under GP. At least recently.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Possibly because of this. Given our 'no dickheads rule' it doesn't look good.

From Brighton and Hove News Nov 14th 2019.

"Albion midfielder Yves Bissouma has been banned from driving for six months for speeding in his Mercedes on Hove seafront.
The Malian international, who lives in Hove, was caught doing more than 30mph on Kingsway on 4 May this year.

His case was heard in his absence at Crawley Magistrates Court on 17 September. The bench also fined him £660, ordered him to pay £85 costs and put four points on his licence.

He was also convicted of failing to give information about who was driving the same car which was suspected of being involved in an offence in Shoreham on 10 December last year, and fined another £660, ordered to pay costs of £85, and a victim surcharge of £66. Another three points were added to his licence.

The midfielder joined Albion in July 2018 and has made 31 appearances for the Seagulls so far."

hmmm ok ....thanks.....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wouldnt have thought a motoring conviction would have had any affect on him. We had a player on loan, possibly from WBA, name alludes me, who was arrested for a similar offense one Saturday am and missed a game, IIRC.

ps Reyes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here