Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team For Sheff Utd

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They are not as invincible at home as they are away.

Newcastle 0-2 (27% possession ) and Southampton 0-1 (52% possession) have both beaten them using very different tactics so there is more than one way to blunt a blade.

I think we should take the game to them with some pace. We need need to freshen up our defence and get them playing Potterball again.

Let’s shake the team up with two debuts and drop the likes of Groß, Troß & Mooy who were not great against Watford.

————————-Ryan———————
Lamptey—Webster—Dunk—Bernardo
———Stephens———Pröpper———-
-Jahanbakhsh—Mac Allister—Alzate-
———————-Maupay——————-

I’d play a very different team against Palace but I think this very youthful starting 11 could give Sheff Utd a lot to think about.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Really like the look of that team, and to think we have players who could come on and make an impact as well if required

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I used to work with a software developer who created a program to randomly generate his order from the sandwich lady. His program would come up with three ingredients every time he ran it and he would add sweetcorn. Hey presto, a quirky, somewhat baffling concoction every time. Sometimes it would work, sometimes it really wouldn’t but he was an eccentric and it kept him happy.

I’m starting to think that Graham Potter has bought the rights to this software. He’s exchanged Dunk and Ryan for sweetcorn and even added a formation generator.

So, am I going to try and guess? Am I heck.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
................Ryan............
Lamptey Webster dunk march
..............Alzate Propper
Ali J. Mupaay. Trossard
..................Murray

twr93

Aug 2, 2019
London
Back to basics I think. Play with two genuine wide players and get balls into the box rather than tip-tapping it around and trying to play through the middle. I have a feeling though that we will revert to the 3/5 at the back experiment that hasn't worked all season to match up with them.

Ryan
Montoya; Duffy; Dunk; Bernardo
Jahanbakhsh; Mooy; Stephens; March
Gross
Murray

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
This is what I would do

Ryan
Montoya
Dunk
Duffy
Bernardo
March
Propper
Stephens
AJ
Maupay
Murray

Subs: Button, Alzate, Mooy, Burn, Connolly, Lamptey, Trossard

Edit - forgot MacAllister but would probably give him a couple of weeks to get adjusted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I used to work with a software developer who created a program to randomly generate his order from the sandwich lady. His program would come up with three ingredients every time he ran it and he would add sweetcorn. Hey presto, a quirky, somewhat baffling concoction every time. Sometimes it would work, sometimes it really wouldn’t but he was an eccentric and it kept him happy.

I’m starting to think that Graham Potter has bought the rights to this software. He’s exchanged Dunk and Ryan for sweetcorn and even added a formation generator.

So, am I going to try and guess? Am I heck.

Yep. There’s just no point trying to guess.

I can’t make up my mind if GPott:

1. Has no idea what his best 11 is, or
2. Is deliberately choosing a starting 11 based on the oppo, and calling it miserably wrong, or
3. Both the above.

I’m quite close to simply shrugging and seeing what happens. I’ve just placed an insurance bet at 4/1 on relegation (feeling envious of those getting 10s previously). And I’ve never done that before. Not even in the latter stages of last season; simply because I think relegation this season is a higher probability than last.

We’re just woeful atm.

Chivers asked Solly in the MoM chat yesterday what the morale was like atm. Solly said it was good, and that everyone was enjoying their football more than last season. I can understand the last bit of the response, but the first? My mind was truly boggled. We’re sleepwalking to the Championship atm.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Chivers asked Solly in the MoM chat yesterday what the morale was like atm. Solly said it was good, and that everyone was enjoying their football more than last season. I can understand the last bit of the response, but the first? My mind was truly boggled. We’re sleepwalking to the Championship atm.

Well he’s hardly going to say anything different.....

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
HandRollingDice6_Big.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think we should take the game to them with some pace. We need need to freshen up our defence and get them playing Potterball again.

Let’s shake the team up with two debuts and drop the likes of Groß, Troß & Mooy who were not great against Watford.

————————-Ryan———————
Lamptey—Webster—Dunk—Bernardo
———Stephens———Pröpper———-
-Jahanbakhsh—Mac Allister—Alzate-
———————-Maupay——————-

I’d play a very different team against Palace but I think this very youthful starting 11 could give Sheff Utd a lot to think about.

I like the weft of your chat, suit and haircut sir.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
After yesterday's team, **** knows what we'll do. Ryan as centre-forward?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is what I would do

Ryan
Montoya
Dunk
Duffy
Bernardo
March
Propper
Stephens
AJ
Maupay
Murray

Subs: Button, Alzate, Mooy, Burn, Connolly, Lamptey, Trossard

Edit - forgot MacAllister but would probably give him a couple of weeks to get adjusted

That would be my team but who do you drop from the bench for Macallister as surely he has to be on it as he has been playing regularly so will be match fit and just a matter of adjusting to our system.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
------------------Ryan
-------Webster Dunk Bernardo
Jahanbaksh Alzate Propper March
--------Mooy ------Trossard
----------------Maupay

Button, Duffy, Lamptey, Stephens, MacAllister, Murray, Connolly

Schelloto, Gross and Burn outside the 18 for this one

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
That would be my team but who do you drop from the bench for Macallister as surely he has to be on it as he has been playing regularly so will be match fit and just a matter of adjusting to our system.

On form Mooy or even Trossard.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Ryan
Montoya Dunk Burn Bernardo
Ali J Propper Alzate Trossard
Murray Maupay

4-4-2

Why not? We have tried fannying about with every other combination and not won.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here