Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy Fans United Day

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You really couldn't make it up what a magical mystery - and above all MURKY - day that was. Beautiful when an utterly unplanned plan comes together from a standing start :bowdown:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Great day. It was the kind of idea that could have flopped totally, but it all came together more than anyone even hoped. Will never forget a North Stand packed with the flags and banners and shirts of dozens and dozens of clubs. A true never-to-be-repeated moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Blimey! I'm actually feeling quite emotional watching those again. The stuff we've been through.

Right. Just setting off now for The Amex and my first live match of the season. It's been too long. Can't wait.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Never forget it, and the following few months.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I always look upon this day with a bit of guilt inasmuch as many people supported us in our times of need and I am not sure if I/we have done much in the way of reciprocation.
It is indeed a day worth celebrating those of us who got their hands dirty to save the club we love.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Wow, 24 years ago!!

Special day from start to finish. Hadn't seen crowds waiting to get into the North like that for 'a while'

What a year that was, anyone on here under the age of 30 doesn't realise just how lucky they are to support the club now in 2021. :smile:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
:bounce:

On this day, 24 years ago. I hope we can celebrate it’s 25th anniversary in style!

The ideal celebration this time next year would be the removal of a certain someone from the planet .... oh how sweet would that feel.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
One to never forget. Inspired the remainder of the season and kept us up and in existence in my view.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Probably the best day ever supporting our club.
I still think this day beats Hereford, the Cup Final , and both promotions to the top flight.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I always look upon this day with a bit of guilt inasmuch as many people supported us in our times of need and I am not sure if I/we have done much in the way of reciprocation.
It is indeed a day worth celebrating those of us who got their hands dirty to save the club we love.

We were certainly very well represented at Charlton's "Roland out" protest a few years ago.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here