Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flag bins at the Amex

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I need a new flag. My old couple have got a little threadbare and I want to decorate my rhino on Brighton Marathon day* with club colours.

*That's a sentence I don't type often.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
They need a programme bin, my loft is creaking with the buggers.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Flags have been banned today for safety reasons.......we usually get beaten when lots of people are waving flags.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If you've got a pile of flags at home, and don't want to keep them all, today might be a good day to pop them in the flag bins by the entrances.

#everylittlehelps

Do they have to have the sticks attached? Reckon I must have just about every Amex flag going, many of them duplicates, but not a single stick. Apart from the ever-present danger of having somebody's eye out, it just seems always a bit more DISCRETE somehow for a grown-up to transport a flag back to THEIR OWN HOME minus the stick. Can't even pretend it's a one man protest against the use of single, er, use plastic in flagsticks. More a case of fear of being looked at a little bit strangely outside of the safe space of the Amex

Lush

Mods' Pet
Do they have to have the sticks attached? Reckon I must have just about every Amex flag going, many of them duplicates, but not a single stick. Apart from the ever-present danger of having somebody's eye out, it just seems always a bit more DISCRETE somehow for a grown-up to transport a flag back to THEIR OWN HOME minus the stick. Can't even pretend it's a one man protest against the use of single, er, use plastic in flagsticks. More a case of fear of being looked at a little bit strangely outside of the safe space of the Amex

I think they probably do have to have the sticks attached.

Hope it feels better to get that off your chest though ;) x

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
0ef4f483556df645d184662d87f7932f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports