Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jamie Ohara....is he all there?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Reckons Zaha is world class
Rubbish’s Potter ..gives no credit for Brighton coming back from 3/1 down....I’m sure he has a downer on us because of that game where he was subbed at HT and when he threw his shirt into the crowd at FT the Wolves fans threw it back :D

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He didn’t throw the shirt - think that was Johnson. He scampered down the tunnel. If he’d gone anywhere near the Wolves fans he’d have been in danger...

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Never liked him since his display in the Wolves relegation match at the Amex. I would guess that most Wolves fans that day would have been angry at the obvious lack of effort from such an (overly) well paid and supposedly gifted player.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
I heard that too whilst driving home from work and I actually shouted abuse at the radio..

West Ham were by far the better team, poor game management by West Ham, Brighton were lucky, shocking substitutions not bringing on Maupay or Connolly.. blah blah blah... total and utter crap from someone who clearly hadn’t seen the game.

Shame because I’ve kind of enjoyed him up until now. I’ll give him one more opportunity, before he goes on to my ever expanding Talk Sport ignore list. (Currently consists of Jim White, Sam Allardyce, Danny Murphy and Danny Mills)

Do your homework In future Jamie, that’s what they’re paying you for.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Rubbish’s Potter ..gives no credit for Brighton coming back from 3/1 down....I’m sure he has a downer on us because of that game where he was subbed at HT and when he threw his shirt into the crowd at FT the Wolves fans threw it back :D

The bloke is a *** of the highest order.
Now if he said that Haha had a glass chin, then I'd agree with him.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I listen to Talksport breakfast show with Alan Brazil. It does make me laugh but I am not sure it is intentional. A lot of it is thick as shit like the Romford Pele, Jamie O’Hara etc but I think it is designed to get people to phone in on premium lines. They are usually at the same level but it can be very funny as well. Good business plan and makes me laugh at them.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Unfortunately (unlike MOTD) most ex-footballer radio pundits are employed to provoke anger by talking bollocks. If they didn't nobody would ring in and the pundits couldn't sustain a programme on their own.

Currently performing that role is Chris Sutton on Radio 5 Live.

The exception is Robbie Savage who whilst performing that role is actually capable of far much more and at times is very very engaging. There I say it, Robbie Savage is actually turning into a very good broadcaster.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I think that dealing with all those turkey twizzlers has possibly affected his state of mind, yes.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His dislike of Brighton probably has something to do with the fact that he was coached by Chris Hughton at Spurs and has been a fan ever since....there are some NSC posters equally as unable to praise Potter.

There are quite a few media people who will not be praising GP because CH got sacked. Feck ‘em

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I heard that too whilst driving home from work and I actually shouted abuse at the radio..

West Ham were by far the better team, poor game management by West Ham, Brighton were lucky, shocking substitutions not bringing on Maupay or Connolly.. blah blah blah... total and utter crap from someone who clearly hadn’t seen the game.

Shame because I’ve kind of enjoyed him up until now. I’ll give him one more opportunity, before he goes on to my ever expanding Talk Sport ignore list. (Currently consists of Jim White, Sam Allardyce, Danny Murphy and Danny Mills)

Durham had us down for a 0-2 loss today with no real explanation. If we win Monday will be about Watford having a blip blokes an idiot.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

What’s Jim White done wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here