Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] England Scotland

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
How many Brighton fans will be watching Rugby in preference to Watford game ?

5.30 kick off doesn`t appeal, son having my ticket I`ll be watching Rugby.

Bad fan ?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m a bad rugby fan. As soon as England can’t win the World Cup or Grand Slam, I’m 100% out. I’d also never sacrifice Albion for egg chasing. Never ever.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
In my experience many rugby ‘fans’ aren’t genuinely interested in sport they just want to associate themselves with a sport they see as well-to-do, (where football is for the plebs).

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
5.30 ko 'doesnt appeal'? ... Each to their own but if you're any kind of fan that's pretty pathetic, especially for such a huge game

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This thread is going well :lolol:

I won’t be at the game today so of course I’ll be watching the rugby. England are reeling from two unexpected heavy defeats and Murrayfield will be a fortress of baying heathens. It will be feisty, what’s not to like?

When I say watching, well I will be until Albion kick off, then it’s a stream of the football for me

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Rugby is a strange game anyway, to me. I have never got into it... To compare it to THE ALBION is sacrilege in my partisan opinion.

The thread title was England v Scotland. Many can remember cracking football matches every year between the ‘auld enemies, now they were worth seeing!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The thread title was England v Scotland. Many can remember cracking football matches every year between the ‘auld enemies, now they were worth seeing!

There were probably more poor games than entertaining from what I remember.

Home internationals etc.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here