Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Another banning order.....

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I don't have a lot either, but being a bit of a tit on matchday would see a lot of people banned.....

Depends what level of tittishness it's at. Shouting, swearing, scaring kids and thwacking stewards in the face is high up on the scale of tittish behaviour, in my view.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don't have a lot either, but being a bit of a tit on matchday would see a lot of people banned.....

He was a lot more than a tit. He was acting a total knob-head and his actions resulted in him hurting a steward. I have no sympathy for him.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Harsh again however That article try’s to dramatise it .

Watch what you do and say kids .

The guy has admitted to assaulting a female steward. I think this is sufficient to receive a banning order. Don’t you?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As an aside, he needs to sort them ears out.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Depends what level of tittishness it's at. Shouting, swearing, scaring kids and thwacking stewards in the face is high up on the scale of tittish behaviour, in my view.

I did think ‘only three years’. I can’t stand it when people give stewards abuse, it’s such a pathetic moronic thing to do.

He got less than that vlogger fraudster so he should be thankful.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The guy has admitted to assaulting a female steward. I think this is sufficient to receive a banning order. Don’t you?

He’s bang to rights as got thrown out . He had to take the guilty to get a lenient sentence given the way things have gone and going with over the top bans and prison etc . . Sounds like a bit of swearing and a kerfuflle to get him to leave . Elbow was downgraded to flayiling arm . Suspect it’s in there to back up the need to ban him .

On a side note - I also saw the villa fan who let the flare off when grealish scored got banned .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He’s bang to rights as got thrown out . He had to take the guilty to get a lenient sentence the way things have gone with over the top band and prison etc . . Sounds like a bit of swearing and a kerfuflle to get him to leave . Elbow was downgraded to flayiling arm . Suspect it’s in there to back up the need to ban him .

In my mind it’s irrelevant whether the arm was a deliberate elbow or an accidental flailing arm; his moronic behavior caused it.....and this was not an accident. I imagine the flailing arm was for him to plead guilty.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
At 27 he’s probably never been involved in or seen a proper off like us oldies have witnessed which is probably a good thing, shouting over a seat divide and hitting woman is all a bit tragic.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Looks a bit harsh perhaps.........? Intro of ‘elbowed a steward in the face’ downgraded to ‘one of his flailing arms.....’ doesn’t imply it was deliberate. If shouting ‘come on then’ in sight of the other lot is an offence, then there might be a lot bans incoming. How long for ‘hold me back’ I wonder ?

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/18216907.brighton-hove-albion-fan-banned-violence-amex-stadium/

Not harsh. I have managed to avoid behaving in that manner at football these last 45 years.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Looks a bit harsh perhaps.........? Intro of ‘elbowed a steward in the face’ downgraded to ‘one of his flailing arms.....’ doesn’t imply it was deliberate. If shouting ‘come on then’ in sight of the other lot is an offence, then there might be a lot bans incoming. How long for ‘hold me back’ I wonder ?

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/18216907.brighton-hove-albion-fan-banned-violence-amex-stadium/

There but for the grace of God etc etc.....

But the usual holier than thou modern football fans will no doubt pour their scorn on this ‘Neanderthal’. Others will recall having been on the edges of dubious behaviour many years ago and will not be so condescending, another group will be a mixture of both. They currently behave and talk like a modern football fan, whilst conveniently airbrushing their own past.

Would make a good game of who is who.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There but for the grace of God etc etc.....

But the usual holier than thou modern football fans will no doubt pour their scorn on this ‘Neanderthal’. Others will recall having been on the edges of dubious behaviour many years ago and will not be so condescending, another group will be a mixture of both. They currently behave and talk like a modern football fan, whilst conveniently airbrushing their own past.

Would make a good game of who is who.

I would have a lot more respect if he’d steamed into some “come on then” Villa fans. Getting you’re knickers in a twist “hold me back” stylee and then taking it out on the stewards it’s twattish and cowardly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here