Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Copa Del Ray

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
The competition this year is brilliant! Tonight, both real Madrid and Barcelona were beaten by the Basque teams Real Sociedad and Athleic Bilbao. These two semi finalists are joined by Granada and a Second B division team called Mirandes.
Bilbao and Sociedad scored their winners deep into extra time. Truly amazing scenes at The San Mames in Bilbao. Apart from them wearing red and white stripes I really like em!
Inaki Williams is their locally born centre forward who looks mustard everytime I see him play. Maybe worth a punt IMHO but would cost a few tens of millions, I reckon.

I am so happy to have an interest in one cup competition this year :)

TNBA

TTF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I like to see a happy 'jock'. It makes such a lovely change :lolol:

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
If we were to go for a striker I'd like us to go for Alexander Isak from Sociedad, however they only signed him last summer..

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I flew in to Bilbao last weekend and popped in to San Sebastian. Been there a couple of times recently and it seems to be a real football town. They love their football history and the town is peppered with flags hanging from the windows and balconies. Real Sociedad play in blue and white stripes so it was quite home from home.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
If we were to go for a striker I'd like us to go for Alexander Isak from Sociedad, however they only signed him last summer..

You'd also imagine that his next move would be a fair bit higher than us. He's been regarded in Sweden as "the next Zlatan" since he was 17 and though it didn't work out at BVB, he's still only 20!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Rey

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I thought all cup competitions should be scrapped?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here