Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Your wildest celebration for a goal?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What or how have you mist widly celebrated a goal in the past?

???

I ask this because on Tuesday night a Newcastle supporter in his extreme delight at seeing his side a goal that takes his sie through to the Round of 16 for the first time in 14 year proceeded to drop his trousers and whizz round his middle stump in a helicoptor style in front of the watching millions agog on TV. Fortunately it appears the culprit has been identified and arrested for causing a public nuisance.

:nono:

:sick:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
What or how have you mist widly celebrated a goal in the past?

???

Are you the cop from Allo Allo?

tenor (1).gif

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I think I did a double fist pump once.

I learnt how to celebrate from Chrissy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Has to be Hereford. I literally started seeing stars when that went in, and felt like I was on the point of blacking out. Completely and utterly lost my shit.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Has to be Hereford. I literally started seeing stars when that went in, and felt like I was on the point of blacking out. Completely and utterly lost my shit.

This for me too. And at half time was the only time I have ever actually felt nauseous with nerves over football. My other abiding memory of the idiot who got Robbie's boot.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
No doubt, and can't explain why, but

West Ham away a few years back when Guy Butters headed in the winner, completely lost it for 45 seconds, it was actually quite frightening.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This for me too. And at half time was the only time I have ever actually felt nauseous with nerves over football. My other abiding memory of the idiot who got Robbie's boot.

6-7-8 months of misery, anxiety and dread at our position in the table, all released in one single mindblowing instant. Followed by probably the longest half an hour of my life, which culminated in a borderline heart attack at the end when their player got through on goal but shot straight at Ormerod.

That game took years off me I swear.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Two for me:

1st - Buckley's winner v Doncaster. People around me were just desperate to celebrate a goal on what was an exciting and emotional day, but when THAT goal went in, it was stranger hugging on a scale only matched by my no 2.

2nd - The Hereford equaliser. This would have been 1st, had it not been for the fact that my celebrations were slightly held back, knowing we still had a long way to go!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

Agree with all that. Wasn't the idiot the one that was sitting on top of the fence?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
6-7-8 months of misery, anxiety and dread at our position in the table, all released in one single mindblowing instant. Followed by probably the longest half an hour of my life, which culminated in a borderline heart attack at the end when their player got through on goal but shot straight at Ormerod.

That game took years off me I swear.

I'm not sure any game has stretched the high and low emotions quite as much as this game, and the stress was so much in the 2nd half that I went to the loo as a head-in-sand exercise, even though i didn't need the loo!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here