Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Soyboy

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Soyboy - Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

Is this term homophobic?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You could only consider it homophobic if you have already taken the stance that male homosexuals are lacking in all masculine qualities anyway(as you put it), which is a bit stupid and rather homophobic in the first place.
0/10

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I hate it when people say all these shaving products for men are imasculating i use them and my legs have never been so soft and smooth

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Soyboy - Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

Is this term homophobic?

Your assumption reads that homosexuals lack masculine 'qualities'. What are masculine qualities ?

'Soyboy' constructs male attributes.

Tis a silly, er gammon (?) term.

Go to the other thread- do not collect five pints of Websters if you pass wind.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
You could only consider it homophobic if you have already taken the stance that male homosexuals are lacking in all masculine qualities anyway(as you put it), which is a bit stupid and rather homophobic in the first place.
0/10

I'm asking if it is, not saying that it is.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Your assumption reads that homosexuals lack masculine 'qualities'. What are masculine qualities ?

'Soyboy' constructs male attributes.

Tis a silly, er gammon (?) term.

Go to the other thread- do not collect five pints of Websters if you pass wind.

It’s a wind up based on the gammon thread. This poster doesn’t write much about the Albion (or not that I’ve noticed).

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Is this term homophobic?

This term (like ‘gammon’) is used by sad people who spend too much time on the internet and not enough practicing their social skills with real people.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Love a bit of soy. The reduced salt stuff is best. Often I splash a few drops on an onion salad. Delish. Also works well on a cheese toastie

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
68% Brighton & Hove voted to remain 100,648 Soyboys very high percentage. London by the sea

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
68% Brighton & Hove voted to remain 100,648 Soyboys very high percentage. London by the sea

Wasn't expecting my post to be justified so quickly, but the world works in mysterious ways.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here