Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Get Well Soon Linda

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Heartbreaking seeing what she's going through, alcoholism can be such a cruel disease. Working as a landlady in a pub really can't help matters either when you are surrounded by alcohol consumption every day.

:nono:

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
One of those threads where I think I’ve clicked on the second page so go to look at the first to find out what people are referring to only to discover that it is the first page after all.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
6H99OPvgMDBCAmBW4M7BFZXjIE0MTG8Sn81n11X9IDnWt1AdBFK0Yx4-Eq7G5x3OCszwls9JBTXiT9xC2k9pC8-u3Xgr9BRnkL7CcI09xB8IQhRnMDkIJrBA8jdrrmFoNHmF1PfXBHCb

People dig their own wells in Mexico. I'm sure Linda could find someone to do it.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Have not got a scooby what this thread is about but I have a very strong feeling that it is a good thing.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Have not got a scooby what this thread is about but I have a very strong feeling that it is a good thing.

I'm guessing at Coronation Street, but I'm sure someone will be along soon to tell us.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Dun
Dun
Dun dun dun
Dun dun dun dun...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Mick don't deserve it. Salt of the erf that lad. Not is folt that his brass has gone chicken.

#prayforlinda

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here