Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] NSC Non Albion Fans

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Some openly admit, others pretend but how many regularly post on NSC (Apart from Palace) have no real interest in the Albion or rarely go to games?

Is there anyone on here who hasn’t actually been to the Amex or will admit to supporting another team (again apart from Palace)

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think there are a number on the car crash that is the Brexit thread. And on a number of controversial political threads.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I don't even like football.

I came here originally looking for some northst and to make some new friends.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's a fair few who seemingly hate the Albion yet profess to support the team.

Not too sure which side of the fence they fall.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Never been to the Amex and haven't seen us play a perm match yet. Distance, time, work all make it impossible for now. 100% Albion though and I will make a pilgrimage one day to watch us. I have been to most northern lower league grounds though. That was my usual fix.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Plenty on here who don’t go to any games you can tell that by who’s posting during a match. ( long distance fan’s allowed)

How about working nearly every saturday? Asking for a friend who was previously a season ticket holder for 13 years ? :wink:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'll admit I pretend to like Soccer/ Brighton FC but deep down I just come on here to argue with users who share different political views to me.
If I can find someone who the majority will disagree with then i'm in a win win situation where not only am I receiving my much needed thumbs up for the abuse I direct onto them, but I'm also being accepted as part of this soccer club without ever attending or knowing anything of the club.
Who needs soccer when you've got someone to troll?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It doesnt matter if you've seen or not seen the Albion play at the Amex.
If you know in your heart that you support the Albion thats all that counts.
No one else's concern TBH.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Never cease to be amazed when people say 'oh, I was at such and such ManU/Spurs/Arsenal game' when we weren't the opposition.

I get some people have access to some corporate stuff but, really?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here