Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Should Foreigners Bother With MyAlbion+?

I'm from the US. Should I bother shelling out the $40 for MyAlbion+ for the gift bag and store discount? Not too sure on what's in the gift bag, and while I want to buy a kit idk if the discount is enough to justify it. Also, if not the new one, where should I try to get a kit?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I'm from the US. Should I bother shelling out the $40 for MyAlbion+ for the gift bag and store discount? Not too sure on what's in the gift bag, and while I want to buy a kit idk if the discount is enough to justify it. Also, if not the new one, where should I try to get a kit?

I pay every season so that I can get a chance to buy tickets for my annual visit to the Amex. If I wait until general sale is available it would be impossible to get two adjacent tickets for me and my Granddaughter.
I also use the live commentary and videos service but these may be avaialble for free now, I'm not sure.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the value of membership is getting to buy tickets earlier. and the fuzzy feeling of contributing to the club. the gift bag is about £5 of trinkets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here