Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Prices

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Anyone know if there has been an increase. Not sure why I said last year and cut find any history.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
My overall cost will decrease as my daughter is going to university and will no longer be able to get to games. Sadly cancelled it for next season after having one for her since the Amex opened.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£10 more than last season so clearly not RPI indexed as that is around 1.3%

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Every year it goes up by small amounts - all of a sudden it’s £50, £70, now £150 dearer from when it first opened in zone A - for 3 less games... (I think, roughly). Just freeze them for once ffs we get silly TV money!

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
My overall cost will decrease as my daughter is going to university and will no longer be able to get to games. Sadly cancelled it for next season after having one for her since the Amex opened.

Retained one for Jnr whilst he went to Uni as with a few upgrades (6) and selling back to the club, together with his Uni Hols, it’s worked out ok and he graduates this year and will become an adult next season. Couldn’t run the risk of giving up the seat as unlikely to get two better seats together without paying top dollar in 1901. Keep it if you are able!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Every year it goes up by small amounts - all of a sudden it’s £50, £70, now £150 dearer from when it first opened in zone A - for 3 less games... (I think, roughly). Just freeze them for once ffs we get silly TV money!

.....and Uncle Tony can keep covering the losses.......?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Well with the Albion making a loss, l don't think a £150 increase over a nine year period is too bad to be honest.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
.....and Uncle Tony can keep covering the losses.......?

There was a loss this last year but a profit the year before. This x % is totally insignificant compared to the TV money so yes, I stand by my point tbh mate.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
one year in profit after a decade and more of Tony(and others)covering the losses, plus building the stadium, training ground etc, a deficit last year, but still people expect Tony to keep shelling out. Its a small increase for most and a freeze for the youngsters. it would be different if the club were making sustained profits year after year, but they aren't.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Oh yes Tony has now been funding for many years and is owed a fortune, probably a good bit less than his asset ie. the club, is currently worth.

He may have pumped in £367m (a £272m loan and £95m on loan converted to share capital, as at 30 June 19).

Saudi’s are buying Newcastle for £340m.

Tony might struggle to get his money back.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
one year in profit after a decade and more of Tony(and others)covering the losses, plus building the stadium, training ground etc, a deficit last year, but still people expect Tony to keep shelling out. Its a small increase for most and a freeze for the youngsters. it would be different if the club were making sustained profits year after year, but they aren't.

You make it sound like those pointing out the constant increases are ungrateful - that’s rubbish. But my / everyone’s extra £10 / £20 a season pails an insignificance to the figures we’re talking.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Cancelled my season ticket today and saved myself £500 for Championship football. That wasn't the real reason though it was VAR. Once again i've listed my season ticket on the exchange list for Watford. I also think Potter is a dreadful manager but i've already covered that.

Looking to other things with my spare time on a Saturday now. Totally lost interest/motivation making the effort travelling to the Amex now.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You make it sound like those pointing out the constant increases are ungrateful - that’s rubbish. But my / everyone’s extra £10 / £20 a season pails an insignificance to the figures we’re talking.

The price keeps going up and yet you continue to renew? If it really was an issue you would cancel. For me it wasn't about money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here