Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Teaser compilation Davy Propper 2019-20 ( not finished yet )

Albion21

Feb 21, 2019
Hello I’m making a compilation about Davy Propper his season and I want to place a teaser here. It will be ready after the 38th round. Personally I think he has a good season with some bad matches. Last year was great but now he takes more responsibility and looks physical stronger. Especially his dribbel skills are better

I couldn’t place it on youtube duo copyrights. Eventually it will be a great total compilation, now just a try out. Hope you will enjoy it! Coming from a Dutchmen

https://vk.com/video566030770_456239018?list=e197d0bce69526bf81

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Shouldn't be overly long then. I'll check it out when it arrives.

Albion21

Feb 21, 2019
It will be a long compilation. Probably around 20 min. Will include all beautiful action. I could have made the teaser already around 10/12 minutes. This teaser is almost 5 min. Believe me it will be a fantastic video. I hope you all will like it. Greetings

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hello I’m making a compilation about Davy Propper his season and I want to place a teaser here. It will be ready after the 38th round. Personally I think he has a good season with some bad matches. Last year was great but now he takes more responsibility and looks physical stronger. Especially his dribbel skills are better

I couldn’t place it on youtube duo copyrights. Eventually it will be a great total compilation, now just a try out. Hope you will enjoy it! Coming from a Dutchmen

https://vk.com/video566030770_456239018?list=e197d0bce69526bf81

You could've made it authentic with a Schteeve McClaren narrative :thumbsup:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We really do NOT appreciate his skills on here do we! That compilation says it all really.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
He is a Dutch Master.

Sort the music out and it will be a winner.

Agreed. Needs some GABBER.

giphy.gif

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
That's amazing. Thanks for posting. He really is one of the most technically gifted players we've ever had, with great vision and time/space awareness. As [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] says, you could fill up a greater length with his performance against West Ham but, if you just wanted to find one passage of play, it would be that stunning outside of the foot through ball to set up Trossard.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
He is a brilliant footballer, but he would take that to a different level if he had more awareness when in his own box.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Interesting when seeing all that talent put together , ridiculously gifted , woeful conversion rate , come on Dave , ram that down my throat .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That is overly long already. Just a little constructive criticism

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
He does produce some great moments of skill, no doubt about it

Can you also, however, for balance, produce a compilation of moments when he loses control of the ball in dangerous situations, passes straight to the opposition, and - my favourite - blasts the ball miles over the bar from a good position inside the box. Should be pretty easy to find those :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Propper - 6, says it all.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Interesting when seeing all that talent put together , ridiculously gifted , woeful conversion rate , come on Dave , ram that down my throat .

You're spot on here. In comparison to his talent, his goal return is woeful. He blasts so many shots over the bar. Sort it out, Davy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here