Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U18 Season Ticket

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
Seeing the posts about renewals got me thinking, my son is currently 16 and we have season tickets in zone F - what happens when he turns 18, he will still be in full time education if that makes any difference?

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Seeing the posts about renewals got me thinking, my son is currently 16 and we have season tickets in zone F - what happens when he turns 18, he will still be in full time education if that makes any difference?

I have this situation when renewing my daughters ST this year.
She turns 18 in June and as she will be 18 at the start of the season I have to buy her an 18-21 ST.
I Believe it may be the age of the person as of 1st August but not sure.
If your query is about location and you are in the family stand then you will have to move out unless you have another under 18 with you.

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
I have this situation when renewing my daughters ST this year.
She turns 18 in June and as she will be 18 at the start of the season I have to buy her an 18-21 ST.
I Believe it may be the age of the person as of 1st August but not sure.
If your query is about location and you are in the family stand then you will have to move out unless you have another under 18 with you.

So I will have to move, where to? There is a waiting list for season tickets so how will we be able to move?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There's plenty of spare seats, that's a part of why we don't add another few thousand to the 23,000 sold (and the cup games requirement for 4,500 tickets I think)?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So I will have to move, where to? There is a waiting list for season tickets so how will we be able to move?

You will get first choice of all available pairs of seats (either currently empty, or not renewed)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

STH having to move out of zone F (due to kids turning 18) go to the top of the list when it comes to allocating seats. Each year X amount of people die, move away, or decide not to renew so those seats come available. Zone F STH get first choice of those seats before they are offered to other STH wanting to move, then seats left after all the moves get offered to those on the waiting list. Trouble is if there are a few of you (say a family of 4 or 5) then the options are going to be very limited. Pairs of seats will be much easier to come across though not necessarily in the area you might want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here