Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester away tickets?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Today is down as the on sale date for Leicester away but tickets not available yet and can't see anything in the news section of the website talking about it being delayed. Anyone know anything?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
yep there was a press release or email yesterday. Likely that it'll be rearranged as it's 6th round weekend - unless Brum or Cov can win the 5th round tie early next month

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Thanks for the replies.

Ta

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Slightly off topic, but the allocation at Wolves has been moved to the corner because they club reckon we won’t sell enough tickets.

My guess is that it will sell out and some fans will miss out like at Man U and Liverpool.

These reduced allocations are really putting our away average down.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Slightly off topic, but the allocation at Wolves has been moved to the corner because they club reckon we won’t sell enough tickets.

My guess is that it will sell out and some fans will miss out like at Man U and Liverpool.

What would you prefer given the club has to pay up front for the away tickets and buy the full allocation then lose money when not sold out ?

Face the facts, away games are becoming expensive given the higher cost of home tickets.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
What would you prefer given the club has to pay up front for the away tickets and buy the full allocation then lose money when not sold out ?

Face the facts, away games are becoming expensive given the higher cost of home tickets.

I know that is the situation, but I think the rules are that the club would only have to pay if we couldn’t sell half the allocation on top of an original allocation.

You’d expect us to sell atleast 2000, so I’m not sure how the club would lose money. At other away games it was more understandable, even though the reduced allocations sold out quite early and we probably could’ve sold a few hundred more.

I wonder how many Palace took there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I know that is the situation, but I think the rules are that the club would only have to pay if we couldn’t sell half the allocation on top of an original allocation.

You’d expect us to sell atleast 2000, so I’m not sure how the club would lose money. At other away games it was more understandable, even though the reduced allocations sold out quite early and we probably could’ve sold a few hundred more.

On what basis do you think we would 2,000 as away support has dropped big time.

If you know the situation do the honourable thing and stump up the cash yourself.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Surely fans will only miss out if they haven't been bought the tickets yet! I presume it is now open to all season ticket holders.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

We haven’t sold 2,000 for Wolves (around 1,600 so far) so not sure why we would for Leicester ? Would expect similar (if a Sat 3pm ko).

I guess a lot of people have ticked off their ‘new PL ground’ lists over the last couple of seasons........

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

We haven’t sold 2,000 for Wolves (around 1,600 so far) so not sure why we would for Leicester ? Would expect similar (if a Sat 3pm ko).

I guess a lot of people have ticked off their ‘new PL ground’ lists over the last couple of seasons........

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
On what basis do you think we would 2,000 as away support has dropped big time.

If you know the situation do the honourable thing and stump up the cash yourself.

1. We took 2,700+ last season.

2. We are taking 2,800+ to Sheffield United.

3. There’s just over a month until the game.

4. This game could turn out to be an almost must win, which would definitely see a big demand for tickets.

If we can’t muster up 2,000 fans for Wolves, I think that is pretty poor.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Surely fans will only miss out if they haven't been bought the tickets yet! I presume it is now open to all season ticket holders.

Yes, but there will be fans looking to buy tickets all the way up to the day of the game, there always is. We’ve seen it on here before, but they have been for games much further away.

According to the site it’s almost sold out, but we’ve got over a month until the game.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

I wasn’t talking about Leicester, but I would expect us to take 2,000+ there also (if on a Saturday) especially considering how important these games could be.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I remember going to Filbert many years ago in the days before sat nav when we used the floodlight pylons as a reference and ended up parking and walking to what turned out to be the Rugby Stadium.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
1. We took 2,700+ last season.

2. We are taking 2,800+ to Sheffield United.

3. There’s just over a month until the game.

4. This game could turn out to be an almost must win, which would definitely see a big demand for tickets.

If we can’t muster up 2,000 fans for Wolves, I think that is pretty poor.

1. April, nice warm day, a new ground for many new (PL era) away travellers and an absolutely critical game

2. New ground to tick off for many

1850 allocation not sold out yet but has been open to all STHs for a few days already.

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006
I remember going to Filbert many years ago in the days before sat nav when we used the floodlight pylons as a reference and ended up parking and walking to what turned out to be the Rugby Stadium.

I used to go to games by train and would try to spot the floodlights on the way in. I certainly ended up at one of Hull’s rugby grounds! If I didn’t spot the floodlights then I’d head to WH Smith to look for an A to Z!

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex

Do you automatically get re-allocated a seat for Wolves if already purchased in Steve Bull stand or book again?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
1. April, nice warm day, a new ground for many new (PL era) away travellers and an absolutely critical game

2. New ground to tick off for many

1850 allocation not sold out yet but has been open to all STHs for a few days already.

It’s only a month before last season game and could be crucial again.

That allocation will probably sell out soon. You would think that during the 4 weeks until the game, we would sell quite a few hundred.

You don’t think we could sell 2,000 for Wolves?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here