Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Sunday Lunch at the Amex

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Dunno but I can report that a few years ago the "old bag" and I had a stadium tour followed by a Sunday lunch in a restaurant overlooking the pitch somewhere in the West stand.Very good too it was.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Dunno but I can report that a few years ago the "old bag" and I had a stadium tour followed by a Sunday lunch in a restaurant overlooking the pitch somewhere in the West stand.Very good too it was.

Yep HB's Restaurant, I lunched there with the family one Sunday last season too, it was excellent.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I was treated to a Fathers' Day lunch in HB's and it was actually very good! Good quality and plenty of it, got a free pint of Harvey's as well.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think HBs is open on the first Sunday of the month. The food was excellent with great service

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
See username. When the lights go out his missus can be heard saying ‘keep your *insert username* away from me’.

You know it. She's lovely in all honesty, I'm very lucky. She's one of the two in my avatar, the other being her daughter. She deserves better than in all honesty. As far as my user name goes, nitrile gloves have made me a bit of a fraud. Still,what can you do eh?:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here