Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kevin Friend ref on Saturday

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
He's not really our Friend is he ? More of a Fiend than friend . However i don't think we're special . Last time he refereed Watford they lost 6 -0 . On a brighter note Andre Marinner is in charge of VAR again!!

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Gosh Kevin wont know which team to give preferential treatment ..given neither are the big six

He'll do some sort of assessment before the game about which club is bigger than the other, even if by 1%. He'll then proceed to give that team EVERY single decision

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Having seen some of the gamesmanship he let Bournemouth get away with without bookings in the game down there, we can expect zero protection from him against a physical Watford side :down:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Having seen some of the gamesmanship he let Bournemouth get away with without bookings in the game down there, we can expect zero protection from him against a physical Watford side :down:

Quite. The whole team needs to attend a "defence against the dark arts" class this week

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Most corrupt red in the PL, how did he and his VAR buddy not give Ings a penalty Saturday Is a joke.
I agree. He is useless and always favours anyone but us. I prefer Dean. Oh and you forgot to add that he also missed a sure penalty that Firmino should have been awarded.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He'll do some sort of assessment before the game about which club is bigger than the other, even if by 1%. He'll then proceed to give that team EVERY single decision

I love the smell of paranoia in the early afternoon. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not paranoia mate. Experience. Experience of Liverpool at home last season

You are equating Watford with Liverpool and denying paranoia? ???

Or have I missed something? I thought the trope was this venal disgusting disgrace of a man, this slime, this scum, er, referee, favours the big clubs? ???

Here you go - works a treat for me :thumbsup::lolol:

nice drink.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Most corrupt red in the PL, how did he and his VAR buddy not give Ings a penalty Saturday Is a joke.

Does that make him corrupt or negligent?

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Not paranoia mate. Experience. Experience of Liverpool at home last season

That was far and away the worst, one sided, big team bias, disgusting display by a ref I have ever witnessed.
It still pisses me off!

Gross gets his shirt pulled.....nothing
same passage of play....Salah gets his shirt pulled...Free kick
over and over again! same fouls, same outcome.

Then at 0-1 he decided that he'd use up injury time to explain in detail to the Liverpool players why he wasn't going to book them.

he was never going to let Liverpool not win.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here