Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Renewals - Family Stand moved from E1G to E1H!

seagull77

Aug 11, 2009
Just received my season ticket renewal pack - they have automatically moved our family stand season ticket seats from E1G to E1H (worse seats IMO). There's been no communication that I have seen that mentions this move (unless I have missed it) - only a brief note in the "Key Dates" section in the ST renewal pack. If I want to sit in my same seat for my son and myself, I have to pay an extra £420!!!

Last edited:

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
That’s shite, money, money, money. That will be right next to the away end, perfect place for the family section. Myself and my 2 sons are in family E1A so I await my pack with baited breath.......probably moved into the north.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Just received my season ticket renewal pack - they have automatically moved our family stand season ticket seats from E1G to E1H (worse seats IMO). There's been no communication that I have seen that mentions this move (unless I have missed it) - only a brief note in the "Key Dates" section in the ST renewal pack. If I want to sit in my same seat for my son and myself, I have to pay an extra £420!!!

renewal prices E1G adult £770 65/U21 £530 U18 £365 and U10 £185 whereas E1H prices £570,£390,£145 and £90. so they are moving you to a cheaper area. Why.......?????

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Has anyone in your family moved 'age bracket'?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
That's a very odd place to stick the family stand, who on earth thought that one up?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I was wondering if they were moving people 'North' to make space to put away fans in the Lower East, but you've been moved into that area!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why are people being moved? Is the away end being moved?

Bit poor from the club if there's been no prior warning of this.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
You might be laying £420 extra for Championship football, too.

All very odd. And putting the family section next to the away end is ridiculous.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I thought the Family stand was only E1A, E1B and part of E1C (i.e. the 'northern' part of the East stand)? Over the years we've been in all three sections and I remember the cutoff was about halfway down E1C, which is when it gets more expensive (for juniors, at least).

What was the justification for the move?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You might be laying £420 extra for Championship football, too.

All very odd. And putting the family section next to the away end is ridiculous.
That's a very odd place to stick the family stand, who on earth thought that one up?
The family stand area of the East lower was expanded a few years back to account for increased demand. I doubt that they are moving everyone from the north end of the East lower.

The seats in question, sound near the middle of the East which wouldn't have actually been the family stand. Block E where I am is the closest one can get to the middle of the stand without exiting the family area.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Can't be right, no way would I take little Sebastian and Verinia to a match if they were subjected to people actually singing, expect a load of empty seats there if this Benny Hill idea is implemented.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Why are people being moved? Is the away end being moved?

Bit poor from the club if there's been no prior warning of this.

I can't believe they would move the away end, with no prior warning to anyone.

I suspect the reason for [MENTION=14334]seagull77[/MENTION] problem will become clear over the next day or two when they have had a chance to speak to the ticket office :smile:

seagull77

Aug 11, 2009
I have reached out to the ticket office and waiting to hear back from them re: rationale and lack of communication. It's definitely the whole block moving towards the corner (my son is not moving an age bracket) - I guess it's because they make less money from the family stand so the club are moving them to the cheaper corner to maxmise revenues!

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I have reached out to the ticket office and waiting to hear back from them re: rationale and lack of communication. It's definitely the whole block moving towards the corner (my son is not moving an age bracket) - I guess it's because they make less money from the family stand so the club are moving them to the cheaper corner to maxmise revenues!

reached out !!!!!!!!!!!!

where is the bell cheese thread

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I have reached out to the ticket office and waiting to hear back from them

You'll be disappointed with that crap US corporate-speak :rolleyes:

Attachment-1.png

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Sorry slightly off topic query RE Season tickets. I’ve always paid up front for my ST but thinking of going Direct debit this year, as I’ve got three ST to pay for now..

Total for my three season tickets is £955. If I go direct debit, does that simply get spread over 12 months at £79.58 per month or do they take it over a shorter period, I’ve got it in mind that they take it over 10 months?

Cheers.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Sorry slightly off topic query RE Season tickets. I’ve always paid up front for my ST but thinking of going Direct debit this year, as I’ve got three ST to pay for now..

Total for my three season tickets is £955. If I go direct debit, does that simply get spread over 12 months at £79.58 per month or do they take it over a shorter period, I’ve got it in mind that they take it over 10 months?

Cheers.

I did the same last season and its over 12 months

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
What has happened is that E1G was Family Stand this season and they have now moved the family section season ticket holders along one section to E1H, closer to the away fans, further from half way line. Last Season E1H was a lower price area this season, same as middle of West upper, next season the E1G section that was the family stand will now be pushed up a price level. It's the club making more money out of the fans basically. Bit shit if you ask me.

Also my son's season ticket just jumped up to £145 (EDIT _ WAS £90) because he'll be 10 next season. That seems a bit steep but as usual I will end up paying it.

Last edited:

Lush

Mods' Pet
What has happened is that E1G was Family Stand this season and they have now moved the family section season ticket holders along one section to E1H, closer to the away fans, further from half way line. Last Season E1H was a lower price area this season, same as middle of West upper, next season the E1G section that was the family stand will now be pushed up a price level. It's the club making more money out of the fans basically. Bit shit if you ask me.

Also my son's season ticket just jumped up to £145 because he'll be 10 next season. That seems a bit steep but as usual I will end up paying it.

With no explanation? No phone call or accompanying letter? That seems a bit poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here