Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Sam Lee - 'Old Wow'

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
For lovers of Sam Lee's folk music may I recommend you catch him on his latest tour and have a good listen to his latest album 'Old Wow', preferably in front of the fire with a wee malt or two. He really has a wonderful baritone voice. I caught him in Glasgow at Celtic Connections last week and it was a fabulous eveing of heartfelt warm music.

Recommended.

TNBA

TTF

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Good music to dance to - you can really get in the groove

DYQa1WbWsAAEHTd.jpg

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Where is Sammy Lee now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
For lovers of Sam Lee's folk music may I recommend you catch him on his latest tour and have a good listen to his latest album 'Old Wow', preferably in front of the fire with a wee malt or two. He really has a wonderful baritone voice. I caught him in Glasgow at Celtic Connections last week and it was a fabulous eveing of heartfelt warm music.

Recommended.

TNBA

TTF

13th Feb - St George's Church, Brighton.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
If you go, you will not be disappointed.

What's St George's Church like as a venue? Here in Glasgow we have a cracking venue called St Lukes, it's in the manky Cellic part of town but relatively safe...a great acoustic and atmosphere.

TNBA

TTF

St George's Church is a wonderful venue. Two of my most memorable concerts were there. Kerrie Ellis and Brian May was the opportunity to enjoy a masterclass in guitar playing from close up. Imagine hearing and joining in with We Will Rock You etc wrapped in the acoustics of a church. The other was the farewell tour of Nickel Creek before they went on a break for 5 years following a series of albums in the country/bluegrass genre that showed wonderful inventiveness and an astonishing speed of development, creativity and musicality.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I always thought Sammy Lee the footballer looked a bit like a small pig. He could have played the lead in ‘Babe’

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here