Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Super Bowl LIV - Kansas City Chiefs v San Francisco 49ers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The (allegedly) worlds biggest sporting event takes place tonight, however, I suspect the Tokyo Olympics in the Summer will be even bigger.

Going for a Chiefs win in honour of BHAFC owner having a horse named after them and my eldest spent a year in Kansas.

KO 23:30 hrs

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I think it'll be a Chiefs win but what do I know. I'm bottom of the Six Nations predictions league.

What is the name of TB's horse?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I’ve got to go SF, as brother Wedgee lives and works in San Francisco, and is also a devout fan of BHA for 47 years now. Just hope it’s a good game, and not one of those where one team is out of sight by half time.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
TBs horse is Kansas City Chief, getting on a bit now, hurdler, May have done a few bumpers also I think, but usually comes good for a place on an each way bet, often in the range 8/1 to 12/1 so worth following.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
SF for me on the basis that they beat Green Bay who knocked out the Seahawks, also as I have been their and seen the (old) stadium

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
SF for me better defence.
One of the toughest to call though.

Battle of the best Tight Ends in the league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
When I was in SF I had the choice of seeing the Rolling Stones at Candlestick Park or going to the Colisseum in Oakland to watch the then Superbowl winners Raiders play the Tampa Bay Bucanneers. I went to watch the first US football game live for me. Would have been 1981 I think.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Watched all the KC playoff games and been very impressed by them. So I'll be supporting the Chiefs tonight in place of my Arizona Cardinals.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Dated a Texans girl who went to Texas Tech, so it's got to be KC for me with QB Mahomes ex-Tech and having beaten the Texans on the way.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Dolphins Fan from the 1980's onwards (Dan Marino era, went to see them at the Joe Robbie Stadium in 1990) but a 49er's admirer from their golden period with Joe Montana at QB and the incomparable Jerry Rice at WR, sadly have a 5AM alarm call so won't be watching it live!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
How long until a hurricane Liv? Storm Liv maybe.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Kaiser Chiefs versus the San Francisco 69ers?

I predict 1-1 at full time with San Fernando winning on penalties.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
49ers for me. My interest throughout the season has waned a bit over the years, but when I was really into the NFL, way back when, the Niners were my team.

Halcyon days with the likes of Joe Montana, Roger Craig and Jerry Rice.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
49ers for me. I won't be staying up for this though, catch it on iPlayer tomorrow. Hopefully won't find out the score before then.

I wish so much the Superbowl was played on a Saturday. It couldn't be at a much worse a time for us over here ! :annoyed:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
not overly fused either way but would like 49ers to win. C'mon Jimmy the Gruffalo :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here