Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ryan

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Great shot stopper but is there not a concerning number of goals conceded when he instead of rushing out would have been better staying on line

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think we may have another opportunity for a bit of Webster bashing on this thread :wink:

Not suggesting that’s why you started the thread though OP

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think we may have another opportunity for a bit of Webster bashing on this thread :wink:

Not suggesting that’s why you started the thread though OP

I hope so.

NSC has gone nearly 5 minutes without blaming him for all the world's ills.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Never anticipates a deflection.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Voice too deep for a little person

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The way he goes charging the full length of the pitch to join the cebrations after we have scored a goal. A total dereliction of duty leaving his goal exposed like that.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Ryan is a very very good keeper and we’re lucky to have him. That’s about all there is to it.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The best that we have ever had by a country mile in my opinion

Yep that’s probably true, we’ve had some fine ones down the years and though I remember Mosley I’m too young to pass critical judgement and never saw Steele. Think my favourite was Kuipers or Keeley, soft spot for old Diggers too

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yep that’s probably true, we’ve had some fine ones down the years and though I remember Mosley I’m too young to pass critical judgement and never saw Steele. Think my favourite was Kuipers or Keeley, soft spot for old Diggers too

Yes l was fond of those other keepers you mentioned too. Maty Ryan though is playing for us in the Premier League, apart ftom Graham Moseley and Eric Steele briefly, the other two were lower league goalkeepers.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yes l was fond of those other keepers you mentioned too. Maty Ryan though is playing for us in the Premier League, apart ftom Graham Moseley and Eric Steele briefly, the other two were lower league goalkeepers.

Oh, yep, favourites but clearly not as good as Ryan is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here