Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Season vs last after 25 games

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Was just talking to a mate who is a Spurs fan and he was talking about how tight it is at the top to get into Europe. I was saying the same thing about the bottom half.

Interesting to actually look at it now with most teams having played 25 games this season there's 11 points between 6th and relegation at 18th.

Last season there was 25 points difference between 6th and 18th after 25 games.

Tighter than a ducks rectum it is.

Screenshot_20200201_204428_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200201_204337_com.android.chrome.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Shows how hard it is to get into the Championship these days.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So far this season, we have played the so called big six teams away from home, we hadn’t at the same stage last season.

Unfortunately that means we have even harder home games to come. Although last season we lost most the games we expected to win in the second half anyway. The question is will 3 teams be worse.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Unfortunately that means we have even harder home games to come. Although last season we lost most the games we expected to win in the second half anyway. The question is will 3 teams be worse.

I actually thought the opposite.

I think this proves anyone can beat anyone on the day outside Liverpool and Citeh.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It's closer this season (Liverpool aside) I think the standard is a bit higher.

It's going to be tighter than a gnats chuff come May I reckon, hopefully we'll bag a few wins before then, April looks like a simple 12 point month ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here