Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] I have a man crush on this guy

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Picture in [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION] on twitter

What a powerful picture of a man with such tragedy in his life this week.

412BE8B7-D5CB-4F2F-9A8B-B960DA35ED13.jpeg

Whoever took this captured everything about the man

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Immense.

Very proud today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Love him and he has made me very happy this season. It starts with his team selections but today he proved he is a budding magician with his completely left field substitutions.

Must have been very hard for him today.

We have been very lucky with our last two managers, both absolute gents in a world with many shady and unpleasant individuals

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Today’s match really epitomised our season. Moments of brilliants and moments of absolute ****wittery.

My heart and head can’t take this all too often.

This. With bells on. Definitely the BHA Roller Coaster is in overdrive with GPott at the helm.

There are so many ups and downs this season as opposed to mainly downs with the odd up in the second half of last season.

Jimmy Grimble

Yep. Give the guy some respect. In a world where you are constantly scrutinised it must feel like there is no time to have a ‘break’ or a moment away. He’s doing the best he can for our club whether it ends up going right or wrong. You can never challenge his attitude.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And ignorant and pathetic

Drunken 24 year old sons of, er, probably Chelsea fans, gobbing off in an entitled spasm of patheticness? Shirley Knot? ???

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Took my two lads to their first proper away game today (excluding Wembley) they’re 12 and 9
Just the three of us and absolutely loved it. Epitomised perfectly life as a Brighton fan, on 45 minutes we were depressed and saying that we’re going down...
on 80 minutes we’re ****ing brilliant and gonna do a Leicester next season :clap:

At halftime I asked them if they wanted to leave 5 minutes early to beat the crush and I was absolutely delighted that they told me to piss off (or words to that effect) and that they didn’t want to leave until all the players were off the pitch..

Potter at the end was brilliant... stay up or go down, love the man and his philosophy.... loved my first away day with my boys, they’re hooked for life...

Feel sorry for people that don’t love football.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Potter at the end was brilliant... stay up or go down, love the man and his philosophy.... loved my first away day with my boys, they’re hooked for life...

Feel sorry for people that don’t love football.

That’s it and this is what footballs all about, and why, I suspect if we go down Tony will stick with GP. There’s something about him, I do worry that he hasn’t been backed in the transfer market but his tactical nous is impressing more and more as we go through the season.

And how can you not love the guys footballing philosophy. Hats off and cheers to the boss tonight.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
A thoroughly decent man who has had a dreadful week. Huge respect to him.

At half time I feared Potter was taking on the mantle of a rabbit in the headlights. Delighted to be proven wrong.

I'll say it now. Even if things don't work out this season and we end up being relegated, I hope we retain Potter. Somebody else interrupted the half-time binfest to say they'd like to see him take in the Championship and I absolutely agree. For all the frustrations that come with a relegation battle, there's been enough good football to indicate what the manager is capable of given time, patience and adequate resources. There are question marks about the strength of the squad but I've no doubt that everybody at the club are pulling together and in the right direction.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I had forgotten about GP's loss and couldn't understand why he wasn't celebrating that comeback along with all of us there. Makes his game management yesterday even more remarkable.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here