[Football] Hodgson resigns?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not true. Andy Naylor has fallen for it [emoji2363]

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
[tweet]1223676114620633090[/tweet]

I think this was the original tweet being referred to. The link is to a story by Matt Woosnam, which is just coverage of the game itself.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why on earth would he? He's doing a good job, and (sadly) things are going quite well. He's getting on a bit, and might reasonably be thinking about retiring to enjoy all his money while he still can, but even if that were the case, I'd have thought he would have seen the season out at the very least.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why on earth would he? He's doing a good job, and (sadly) things are going quite well. He's getting on a bit, and might reasonably be thinking about retiring to enjoy all his money while he still can, but even if that were the case, I'd have thought he would have seen the season out at the very least.

You won’t find much complimentary here. Mainly 100’s of anti Parish, Hodgson and American owners views.
https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=175057&page=101

There’s a long thread on BBS where they’re sick and tired of Hodgson.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

You say going quite well, but, only one win in 10, 3 in 17,not playing that well, an absolutely awful transfer window, and their support finally cottoning on to the fact, they have no money. Two potential transfers turned them down in this window , Bowen and Ferguson, and they sold James Daly , said by many of their support to be the best of their youngsters.

Things are not good at the Stad de Clad

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You say going quite well, but, only one win in 10, 3 in 17,not playing that well, an absolutely awful transfer window, and their support finally cottoning on to the fact, they have no money. Two potential transfers turned them down in this window , Bowen and Ferguson, and they sold James Daly , said by many of their support to be the best of their youngsters.

Codswallop.
Bowen went for money , with desperate West Ham throwing money at it, and Ferguson failed a medical.
As for James Daly , I know of no Palace fan who would say he was our best youngster coming through.
Clutching at straws comes to mind.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Codswallop.
Bowen went for money , with desperate West Ham throwing money at it, and Ferguson failed a medical.
As for James Daly , I know of no Palace fan who would say he was our best youngster coming through.

Were you on 606 tonight Alistair :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Codswallop.

Then why all the anger on BBS and Holmesdale this evening, take a look? The vast majority scathing of Parish and the Yank owners. 100’s of vitriolic posts.

You’re a lone, overly defensive, voice.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Then why all the anger on BBS and Holmesdale this evening, take a look? The vast majority scathing of Parish and the Yank owners. 100’s of vitriolic posts.

You’re a lone, overly defensive, voice.

It’s a football forum it’s a very small percentage of fans and as you know people that frequent football forum are a funny bunch and like to be heard and that quite often means just being provocative.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Comfortable 13th,. on 30 points from 25 games, with the ability to pull out a result (even a surprise one) when they need it. Wish things were as 'not good' at the Amex. All things considered, Hodgson is doing a great job.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here