Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Becoming quite a big game this.

(Yeahv I know it always was )

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think we need to stop bigging these games up so much. We don't turn up for them, or if we do, only for a part of it. Maybe the first 30-45 minuts (Villa, Bournemouth) or the last half hour (west ham).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maupay and Connolly would have had the best part of 3 weeks off.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
It will be hard. The way to beat Brighton is to work very hard. West ham did for 70 minutes but then lost their way. Other teams fighting down the bottom always work hard because they're fighting for their lives. This will be a toughie

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
We have just played the three teams below us and not won. Watford will be the fourth....it’s going to happen. Believe. 2-0 to The Albion.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If we lose it will no doubt be totally toxic given 2.5 hours more drinking time pre KO

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
0-0 or 1-1 would be my score prediction.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
2 points from Villa, Bournemouth and West Ham.

I think we really need to beat Watford... and I'm positive that this time it'll be our day and we will.

:albion2:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
First game this season that I'll be there*. Can't wait. North stand. Give my lungs a good work out. Have a good sing song. Pie. Pint. Potterball. The works.

*bad fan

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They're going to feel very bruised, having been in front both at Villa and at home to Everton and losing them both. They could have been entering the game from a very position of relative safety, given how their season has gone.

HUGE game.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
One thing yesterday which was a warning shot for Watford was how much Antonio bullied our centre halves if we don’t get to grips with Deeney will have real problems.

Really important our centre halves are at it next weekend as that will be a key battle

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Now that we have found ourselves battling in a relegation scrap, it isn't only our own results that matter, it also depends on other teams helping us as well. The top 6 barring Liverpool have not performed well this season and they could all slip up to those that are up for the fight.
The title is as good as over and the top 4 almost decided as well. I fear some of the top sides will be 'on the beach' much earlier than usual. We simply HAVE to win our so called winnable games. Draws against those around us might not be enough.

I pray our confidence took a boost after yesterdays come back. Or, are we West Ham's bogey side and nothing has changed?

el punal

The Albion and Watford - two polar opposites yesterday. Watford 2-0 up completely in charge give two goals away in first half stoppage time and then a third in the 90th minute. The Albion all at sea, 2-0 then 3-1 down, fight back to 3-3.

What those performances must have down to both teams’ confidence will have a big bearing on next Saturday’s game. After the Bournemouth game I honestly thought our morale was rock bottom and that we needed something positive from the West Ham game - by halftime I thought the worst, we would never turn it around. We did, wonderfully. I just hope my new found optimism isn’t misplaced.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
a point won't be a disaster

what with West Ham playing at Man City

all 3 would certainly be a bonus

West Ham enter a very difficult run of games. They play the top 6 in their next 7 and the team outside that group is Southampton who are no mugs now. If I were a West Ham fan I be worrying where the next point comes before the middle of April.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They're going to feel very bruised, having been in front both at Villa and at home to Everton and losing them both. They could have been entering the game from a very position of relative safety, given how their season has gone.

HUGE game.

Oh good, that ticks another box,

1) It's a big game, six pointer
2) They're on a bad run

Just out of interest, how are they for injuries and suspensions - will they be missing several key players? Are any of their players in the middle of a barren run in front of goal? When was the last time they kept a clean sheet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here