Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What happened to when we got behind our team?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Premier League football has gone to a few of our fans heads by the looks of it?

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I remember when our team looked like they cared.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

D

Deleted member 2719

Premier League football has gone to a few of our fans heads by the looks of it?

I agree they seemed to have morphed into glory boys as your Pompey fans did, I so hate comparing our fans to Pompey fans.

Fortunately, we still have a core of fans from Withdean who should know better.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Our fans were never very good. Our entire stadium groaned in disappointment when Barnes stepped up to take a penalty. We never even seem able to sing the same ****ing songs. It seems people on here would rather we not look 'tinpot' than get a drum or something that can actually help our atmosphere, even though our current atmosphere is extremely 'tinpot'.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
No effor out there, hardly surprising the fans boo. I was against that Villa. But this is a must win game, and there's no desire, no fight. Ashamed of entire club right now, u followed on Twitter as its just a PR machine. Depressing right now

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes, I find the whole PL thing quite toxic.

If it wasn’t for Bloom needing the PL dosh, I’d be happy for us to float between the top 2 divisions, even if that meant being in the Championship for many seasons. Albion fans getting a boner because Guardiola and Aguero are in town with “Excited” is unfathomable. No contest.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Fortunately, we still have a core of fans from Withdean who should know better.

Who are all around 10 years older than when we were at Withdean (which also for other reasons had an awful atmosphere). Older folks tend to make less noise however loyal and keen they may be to the club.

D

Deleted member 2719

Who are all around 10 years older than when we were at Withdean (which also for other reasons had an awful atmosphere). Older folks tend to make less noise however loyal and keen they may be to the club.

They are not drinking enough beer then!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Some of our fans should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm just glad I haven't lost my shite over the last couple of days. :lolol:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
The problem is, it's been said we are wanting top ten league position. We have to have top ten league position football to go with it! Also, we've got to have that now and every week and every player must be better than the best in the world. As anb aside, because we are the best team ever we need dodgy streams which are the best in the world, not dropping out every ten minutes:(

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The problem is, it's been said we are wanting top ten league position. We have to have top ten league position football to go with it! Also, we've got to have that now and every week and every player must be better than the best in the world. As anb aside, because we are the best team ever we need dodgy streams which are the best in the world, not dropping out every ten minutes:(

I think Tony Bloom said the long term aim is to have BHA as a top 10 team not this season?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No effor out there, hardly surprising the fans boo. I was against that Villa. But this is a must win game, and there's no desire, no fight. Ashamed of entire club right now, u followed on Twitter as its just a PR machine. Depressing right now

Is the winner of this week's 'mug of the week' prize. Take a bow.

pop-538.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Some of our fans should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm just glad I haven't lost my shite over the last couple of days. :lolol:

To paraphrase Basil Fawlty, I may have mentioned 'Potter OUT!!!' once, but I think I got away with it :whistle:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here