Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How’s your Albion Mojo today?

How’s your Albion mojo today?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know there’s another thread and poll on this but it’s more about whether we are going down or staying up

Some of the waverers might want to wait until after today’s game to vote :wink:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It’s going to be a nervy game, but we’re due a win in one of these 6 pointers now. So getting excited for today.

Come on lads, it’s David Moyes. Let’s do em.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I am completely discombobulated. 5 now and will remain 5 if we draw/lose today .. up to 6 if we win though.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Double my other mojo, I've just had 2 pints delivered without any bird pecking signs, that's a positive sign of a away win in anyone's book.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I am completely discombobulated. 5 now and will remain 5 if we draw/lose today .. up to 6 if we win though.

" Discombobulated " That's an absolute Belter of a word.

Never heard it before but rest assured I shall be trying to squeeze it into a conversation in the not too distant future

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My bicycle had a fiendish slip and crash last night, so i feel in general a little bruised and doomladen, but am anticipating a good show at West Ham today. Finish overtime at 1.30, and then will tube it and hobble a tad the rest of the way. Just hope we've had this time in training to perfect the mix of possession-based-football and determined clean-sheetery. The players have faith, and relish, and i do too.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Got a good feeling today. 2-0 to the good guys.

Trust me that won't happen. The most we can expect is a point. I'm going for a narrow defeat.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Mojo is always ok and will be whatever division in, However will go up a notch when Mooy plays every game central and closer to Maupay Also Alzate doesnt play at full back. We have somebody in Stephens position that has better all round game

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Not bad, really happy to see Alexis MacAllister here and Tariq is an exciting prospect. Shame we couldn’t get a striker but if MacAllister can chip in with a few goals that’s good enough for me. 7.5/10 for me

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Probably around a 3-4. I think the disappointment of a loss/draw that feels like a loss push it down to a 3 for a while after the game, but it gets back up toward 4 by the time the game rolls around.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Quite low at the moment. Maybe a 4, possibly a 5. Has been since the Sheff Wed game. I'm concerned by how low our confidence appears, our soft defence and (currently)toothless attack and our inability to grind out results. So far this season we've needed to play well to win(and even than hasn't been enough in a number of games) due to our inability to dig in and battle through games. It's worrying that with that in mind we seem to have lost our way a little.

That all said, we get a win and the old mojo-ometer will rocket up. At least for 48 hours.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
It’s good. I’m enjoying the football and it’s not gillingham or the Withdean. I’m mean what’s not to like.

Every time I start getting a shitty on about how we are doing I just think back to half time at Hereford .... ****ing horrible!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here