Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Guess the league position on ST renewal date 11.03.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1223536912318812161[/tweet]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
40p a month rise for me. 80p for my other half.

I don't think I'll worry too much about which division we're playing in.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1st January: "Remember to push back the season ticket tweet from Feb 1st, just in case we don't bring anyone good in."

1st February: "Oh, bollocks".

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Odd timing for that given no defensive midfielder or striker brought in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have we been leaking goals from poor DM cover? 34 goals conceded is about the same as Wolves, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton (in PL places 4 to 12).

Radio Sussex have repeatedly covered the fact that we’re misfiring in the final third over the last 2 months - strikers who don’t score, misplaced final passes, ACM’s not wading in with goals.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Assume renews have to be sorted before the end of the season which will have no bearing on me getting back in (5,050 on the waiting list)

Climb the ladder Monty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think they have a nerve to make any increase whatsoever.The PL money and advertising money they receive is so much, there is no need to charge more for tickets.

We are not looking any safer this season than last season, personally I think we look worse.

Recruitment has failed yet again to sign a striker capable in the league we are playing in (broken record), likewise recruitment has brought ina manager whose record is no better than the previous manager.

Add in the farce that is VAR, which the club voted for, and keeps defending, the obnoxious Premier League that cares not one jot for fans, just for its TV ratings, matchday changes, bottle top bans, the gloss is well and truly tarnished for this fan. I have one year left to run on my five year season ticket, I think there will be a different bum on my seat come the 21/22 season.

17th.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think they have a nerve to make any increase whatsoever.The PL money and advertising money they receive is so much, there is no need to charge more for tickets.

We are not looking any safer this season than last season, personally I think we look worse.

Recruitment has failed yet again to sign a striker capable in the league we are playing in (broken record), likewise recruitment has brought ina manager whose record is no better than the previous manager.

Add in the farce that is VAR, which the club voted for, and keeps defending, the obnoxious Premier League that cares not one jot for fans, just for its TV ratings, matchday changes, bottle top bans, the gloss is well and truly tarnished for this fan. I have one year left to run on my five year season ticket, I think there will be a different bum on my seat come the 21/22 season.

17th.
We've always had price increases, they are as much a constant as not signing strikers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here