vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
- Mooy, signs permanently
- Alexis finally gets his work permit and joins us
- Wonderkid Lamptey, one of the most exciting young attacking wing backs going
- Didn’t lose anyone (ie kept Dunk)

But still.. no striker.

This has been a problem for us for a while, so disappointed we weren’t prepared to get a CF in, especially with relegation in the balance.

Last edited:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I think it's been an excellent window. What was the main transfer rumour concerning Brighton at the start of the window?

Anyone?

Lewis Dunk to Chelsea. And he's still our player at the end. I'm astounded you haven't put that in your list.

I make that 11 transfer windows in a row we haven't sold anyone we didn't want to. That's pretty amazing going really

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I think it's been an excellent window. What was the main transfer rumour concerning Brighton at the start of the window?

Anyone?

Lewis Dunk to Chelsea. And he's still our player at the end. I'm astounded you haven't put that in your list.

I make that 11 transfer windows in a row we haven't sold anyone we didn't want to. That's pretty amazing going really

Out of interest who was the last? Was it Ulloa to Leiceester?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Anyone?

Good shout, and fair. That should be in the list too. Added.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Good shout, and fair. That should be in the list too. Added.

The fact that we didn’t buy a proven striker says it all. The one position that really needs strengthening and we failed. Doomed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9228552]Out of interest who was the last? Was it Ulloa to Leiceester?

No one want our players ....well except Forrest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
- Mooy, signs permanently
- Alexis finally gets his work permit and joins us
- Wonderkid Lamptey, one of the most exciting young attacking wing backs going
- Didn’t lose anyone (ie kept Dunk)

But still.. no striker.

This has been a problem for us for a while, so disappointed we weren’t prepared to get a CF in, especially with relegation in the balance.

Mooy is a good signing but was already at the club until the end of the season
Wonderkid Lamptey ? Based on what ? Do tell me as he has played only one Premier league match. Basically another untried kid with potential. Heard that before ?
Alexis is already our player and another who hasn't kicked a ball at Premier level. Until we see him it's a gamble.

Give me a striker than this lot anyday. As i said Mooy is already here. Dress it up how you like but we have done poorly when we needed quality at this moment in time. We opted for gambles.
Thank god for Brexit because it would have been a bloody miserable end to Jan.

3/10

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Wonderkid Lamptey ? Based on what ? Do tell me as he has played only one Premier league match. Basically another untried kid with potential. Heard that before ?
Alexis is already our player and another who hasn't kicked a ball at Premier level. Until we see him it's a gamble.

Give me a striker than this lot anyday. As i said Mooy is already here. Dress it up how you like but we have done poorly when we needed quality at this moment in time. We opted for gambles.

Eh? That's not like you Spence. Where's your very well known positivity gone?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Either Mr Ashworth or Mr Bloom, or both, may regret not filling the one position where we have lacked true quality for nearly five years. Ridiculous IMO, but it ain’t my money.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Anyone?

Andone.

True not sold but loaned out because he demanded it not because the club wanted it.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Our signings this window have been quite diverse.

Our first signing was already playing for us but belonged to another club.

Our second signing already belonged to us but was playing for another club.

Our third signing belonged to another club but wasn't actually playing for either them or us.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
We've signed ONE player who is actually new to the club. He is 19 and hasn't played ONE whole full premier league football match. We have been shocking coming into the window and desperately short of confidence with one striker who has scored more than one goal. If he gets injured we have 36 year old Murray playing out his last season probably and a total one goal novice who isn't ready for this level of football yet. I'm astounded people think this is even close to a good window.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
We've signed ONE player who is actually new to the club. He is 19 and hasn't played ONE whole full premier league football match. We have been shocking coming into the window and desperately short of confidence with one striker who has scored more than one goal. If he gets injured we have 36 year old Murray playing out his last season probably and a total one goal novice who isn't ready for this level of football yet. I'm astounded people think this is even close to a good window.

We were shocking coming into the window? That performance against Bournemouth was one of the best I have seen Brighton produce. Ever.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Or they could’ve taken a calculated gamble on a gem they’ve been tracking the past year...

They've taken too many calculated gambles before that didn't pan out. You don't want to take a gamble that will disrupt the team. We will be fine, and we will get the right player when they become available.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields

Thank god for Brexit because it would have been a bloody miserable end to Jan.

3/10

Yawn yawm!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here