Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liam Bridcutt

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Loaned to Lincoln City according to BBC.

How the mighty are fallen.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
If ever there is a case of “should have stayed with a big club” it is Liam Bridcutt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If ever there is a case of “should have stayed with a big club” it is Liam Bridcutt.

Only 30.

Could do a......

Sorry, I'll get my coat.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
He was great for the Albion. And we were great for him.

Agreed.

He was at his best in league 1 and for one ish season in the championship... so ... he’s not actually ‘fallen’ that far in reality.

He’s 30 now too, so it’s hardly a surprise to see a ‘decline’ in club size etc.

He was great in our league 1 promotion year, superb even.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
One dimensional. Good park player.

Considering you’ve been here since 2003 thought you’d be able to spot what an integral player Bridcutt was for us, he was absolutely fantastic for us and ‘one dimensional’ to refer to him is insulting really. Don’t forget where we’ve come from or you could label any of our players pre premiership ‘one dimensional’

I was dealing with a Sunderland supporting site foreman when he went up there. They raved about him initially - thought they'd got a real quality midfield general. Then a few mistakes, got caught with a lack of pace and some reported fall outs with some longer serving players and it all started to unravel for him. Will always remember him as being one of those players you were disappointed not to see in a starting XI.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here