NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ha ha. The ****.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wonder if he posts on here. I can think of a few potential suspects, some of whom will be along shortly.

Before they start, they may wish to reflect on this.

The Judge revealed it was not the first offence that Reynolds had committed that was racially aggravated.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Before they start, they may wish to reflect on this.

The Judge revealed it was not the first offence that Reynolds had committed that was racially aggravated.

Bantz innit.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Hope he gets a lifetime ban from the Amex . Scumbag.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wonder if he posts on here. I can think of a few potential suspects, some of whom will be along shortly.

Although one will be missing.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don’t they get internet access in prison? I have no idea.

There speaks a man who hasn't tried to shove an S10 up their private place.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm guessing that [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] will be REALLY upset that someone actually had the conviction to say what they think, rather than post a video saying it ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would imagine old droopy is now wondering how to post something mocking the conviction without actually overtly showing support for racism. Come on droops, give it your best shot. ???

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm guessing that [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] will be REALLY upset that someone actually had the conviction to say what they think, rather than post a video saying it ???

I wonder if [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] agrees with the comment made by the fan or if he condems it. Don't even need to watch a video to know what was said here. Or will his a-hole pucker up tighter than a nun's nasty as he desperately tries to convince NSC that it's none of our business what he thinks?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I would imagine old droopy is now wondering how to post something mocking the conviction without actually overtly showing support for racism. Come on droops, give it your best shot. ???

Great portslade minds HWt :wink:

*edit* sorry to leave you out GB, but don't think you were portslade born and bred

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
ALBION WELCOME GUILTY VERDICT ON RACIST FAN

Brighton & Hove Albion chief executive and deputy chairman Paul Barber has welcomed a guilty verdict and the sentence handed down to a fan using racist language at the club’s match against Tottenham Hotspur in October.

George Reynolds was given an eight-week prison sentence and has also been banned for life by the club from all matches and events.

Barber also thanked the club’s stewards and Sussex Police for their swift and decisive action against the individual who was reported by Albion supporters in the north stand.

He said “We welcome the verdict. There is no excuse for racism in any form, either inside a football stadium or anywhere in society. We have a zero-tolerance policy on racism and the individual will also be subject to a life ban from all of our fixtures, premises and events.

“We take no pleasure in imposing bans on supporters but we have made it very clear on numerous occasions that we have zero tolerance for any kind of discriminatory behaviour, and the sanctions we impose will be commensurate with what is totally unacceptable behaviour.

“As Sussex Police have said in their statement, alcohol played a part in Mr Reynolds’ actions but this is not an excuse as it is also a criminal offence to be intoxicated inside a football stadium. And, despite other fans’ objecting to and ultimately reporting his behaviour, Mr Reynolds persisted.

“Looking forward, I hope that Mr Reynolds’ conviction is a watershed moment, at least for our club. There is no place for racist or discriminatory behaviour in our society, let alone in this or any other football stadium. Put simply, we don’t want to witness it here or anywhere else again.

“On behalf of everyone at the club, I would like to thank those supporters who provided the club and Sussex Police with witness statements. It is extremely heartening to know that we can count on your support to help rid our game and society of such abhorrent behaviour.”

Reynolds was reported to have used vile and racist language during the game against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday 5th October at the Amex.

He also made threats to a number of fellow spectators who challenged him about his behaviour. Reynolds, a season-ticket holder in the North Stand, was identified and subsequently ejected from the stadium around 1pm by club stewards.

Information was passed by club stewards onto Sussex Police officers, who arrested him on suspicion of using racially aggravated language with intent to cause harassment, alarm or distress; and using threatening or abusive words or behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress.

He appeared before Brighton Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 5th December, where he pleaded guilty to both offences.

Sussex Police football liaison officer PC Darren Balkham added, “The language used by this individual was completely unacceptable. There is no place for it in society, whether that be in a football stadium, in public or anywhere else for that matter.

“Reynolds claimed he did not remember what he said due to the amount of alcohol he had consumed before the game, and he only acknowledged his actions in police interviews after being informed of the numerous reports made against him by other fans.

“We work closely with Brighton and Hove Albion to prevent and detect criminal activity, and anyone caught committing offences will be dealt with robustly.”

ENDS

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wonder if [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] agrees with the comment made by the fan or if he condems it. Don't even need to watch a video to know what was said here. Or will his a-hole pucker up tighter than a nun's nasty as he desperately tries to convince NSC that it's none of our business what he thinks?

It is such a poor show when a fellow lack the courage to stand up for his sincerely held views, especially given his claims of supporting other fellows who 'say it like it is'. Very poor indeed. Gutless, in fact....:shrug:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
At least PB will be celebrating one result this weekend.

8 weeks and then a lifetime away from the Amex, the idiot won't be missed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here