Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Drinking Tomorrow

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Any good pubs to watch the Leicester Chelsea game on route to the tax payers stadium that people are going To? Think I’m going from London Bridge to Stratford...

Anyone know of an Albion hot spot for drinking for West Ham away too? Not done the new stadium... be nice to find a boozer with lots of BHA...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Are there any decent sports bars in Westfield that'll have Sky and will do some scoff ?

Would rather get to Stratford early and crack on from there rather than drinking round London Bridge etc.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
A favourite little pub of mine is Indo at the bottom of Whitechapel Road - directly opposite the East London Mosque. I've spent many days in there - sadly the original owners have moved on/passed away and I think it's changed clientele a little. Still always good vibes in there - a tiny hole in the wall place. They don't show football but usually have some decent beers on tap.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Barrow boy London Bridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been there before - u get many Albion in when we’re in London do you know mate ?

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Wouldn’t bother with the Barrow Boy, went to go in last season and they said no football fans, remonstrated saying I’m not going to any games, but they said I look like I’m going to Millwall (they were at home apparently) so was refused entry.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Wouldn’t bother with the Barrow Boy, went to go in last season and they said no football fans, remonstrated saying I’m not going to any games, but they said I look like I’m going to Millwall (they were at home apparently) so was refused entry.

Millwall are away tomorrow so might be a bit easier

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Are there any decent sports bars in Westfield that'll have Sky and will do some scoff ?

Would rather get to Stratford early and crack on from there rather than drinking round London Bridge etc.

I would avoid Westfield.
I went 2 seasons ago, plenty of fast food places, a few restaurants but I saw 1 bar and that was packed with West Ham fans.
Football fans guide says any pubs in the area are home fans only.

On the plus side the concourse at the stadium is large and service was quick, probably £5+ a pint though now.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

image.jpeg

Do you look like this? :smile:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Two very good craft breweries right next door to each other. Right beside Hackney Wick train station, which is a 7 minute walk to TaxPayers Stadium. Howling Hops Brewery, and Crate & Barrel. The latter does good pizza. Sure to be a few Albioné in there.

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Bunch of grapes normally has some Albion in.

That’s a good pub, think has Estrella on tap as well IIRC. Of course there is Hamilton Hall next to Liverpool Street or the White Hart around the corner from there but will probably be full of Hammers.

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009

Haha, even had my son with me who was 15 at the time, was en route to see family in Abbeywood, I might have been wearing a Stone Island jumper though so can sort of see what the bouncer was saying. Opened up my wallet and everything saying look no tickets, was saying I’m a Brighton fan and we was away somewhere but still wouldn’t let us in, so went to the grapes down the road.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would avoid Westfield.
I went 2 seasons ago, plenty of fast food places, a few restaurants but I saw 1 bar and that was packed with West Ham fans.
Football fans guide says any pubs in the area are home fans only.

On the plus side the concourse at the stadium is large and service was quick, probably £5+ a pint though now.

I knew tomorrow would be shit

:(

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Miss the old Boleyn Ground, some reasonable pubs around there. Shame, will just have to stick around London Bridge, don't want to be drinking anywhere near sterile Westfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here