NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The one he scored this month.
Good point well made, I was rolling my 'Christmas period' into one, for (not) comedy effect.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Well his is comfortably the best goal.

A few decent strikes there but none as good as Ali's

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Done - went for Maddison .....

... only joking!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Need some NSC vote rigging. Is it geo blocked or can we invite Iran to vote too?

What's to rig? :shrug:

If Messi or Ronaldo had scored that goal, the football world would be creaming itself and bowing down in homage

Ali J's goal was a masterclass in technique, utterly breathtaking, and I consider it a privilege to have been there to witness it in person

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London

If Messi or Ronaldo had scored that goal, the football world would be creaming itself and bowing down in homage

Ali J's goal was a masterclass in technique, utterly breathtaking, and I consider it a privilege to have been there to witness it in person

I was there too, I have a t-shirt that says I've witnessed Ali J score. Seen both his BHAFC goals. But the fact most fans would vote for their own player rather than someone else, even if the goal wasn't as good. We probably don't have the fan base to out bid a couple of those teams.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I was there too, I have a t-shirt that says I've witnessed Ali J score. Seen both his BHAFC goals. But the fact most fans would vote for their own player rather than someone else, even if the goal wasn't as good. We probably don't have the fan base to out bid a couple of those teams.

Might not win this one, but will doubtless win any number of major non-rigged awards.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Who knows, maybe you'll be there in person when he scores his next Amex goal.*

In 5 years time, in the Championship.**

**probably

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here